Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, LVFox said:

It's quite hilarious how pessimistic we are all feeling (myself included) and then you check the table.

2nd on goal difference.

This league is mad.

When you’ve blown a 17 point lead, it’s difficult to see us not dropping out the top 2 now 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

It's quite hilarious how pessimistic we are all feeling (myself included) and then you check the table.

2nd on goal difference.

This league is mad.

thats whats hard to get through to some of our fans, look at the league in general, look how close the top and bottom are, any given day anyone truly can beat anyone in this league

Everyone has had their bad runs which is why we got our big lead in the first place just bad timing that ours has come at the end of the season. Still plenty of twists and turns to go just seems very deflating after today . We go again Monday with some other big games the same day and see where we are after that 

Just now, Brooksy said:

They don't **** about do they? Getting the job done early. Can anyone honestly see us getting more points than them in the last 9 games?

I originally thought we would win all 9…….

Now, under Enzo I genuinely can’t see us winning again. We’re done.