Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

36 minutes ago, LVFox said:

It's quite hilarious how pessimistic we are all feeling (myself included) and then you check the table.

2nd on goal difference.

Well after 3 extraordinary collapses in the last 4 seasons....

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

To be honest, we don't look like a team that should go up, whereas Ipswich and Leeds do.

Playoffs here we come again.

And we know how it went the last time we wore the kit like we are this season....

skysports-yann-kermorgant-leicester-cardiff-2010_3965101.jpg

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

To be honest, we don't look like a team that should go up, whereas Ipswich and Leeds do.

Playoffs here we come again.

Ipswich looked terrible for about 5 weeks not long ago and leeds where a a fair but behind they look like going up at the minute but things can change quickly in this league 

Just now, Md9 said:

Ipswich looked terrible for about 5 weeks not long ago and leeds where a a fair but behind they look like going up at the minute but things can change quickly in this league 

Agreed, but I think it's different having a rough patch mid season, and then having a rough patch into the final straight. This period of games is all about momentum. And we have zilch, when everyone else is raring to go. Tough to catch up on that, as we're a bit flat footed compared to their sprinting.

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh do me a favour!

I'm not having any of this woe-is-me attitude.

Ipswich score goals. Why? Because they ****ing shoot as opposed to us playing "pretty" football and trying to walk it in scoring the "perfect" goal.

Ipswich are where they are on merit, not because they're "lucky" and "everything is going for them". They have a go.

No woe-is-me about it. We'll finish where we deserve to in the end. All I'm saying is that you get the feeling with Ipswich that it really is their year.