Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

• 1 month later...
On 25/08/2023 at 12:07, fuchsntf said:

The mods,like all of us, are mood-people. Whatever,good or bad,"lustige" side they got out of the bed from,depends how they drive the

Removers-van, & who they feel like picking up on the way...or dropping off.

I have seen hits from others,and think yep about time,then other posts,just left me wondering why..

I actually have never controlled if I have taken an hit..,the guys behind the blue wall,are bound by the code of the "twighlight zone". dimensions....

But  others tell me they are nice guys really....:teehee:

Or your spoon got  too big for the pot..( aka shxzt stirring)

Hi Fuchsy,

Sorry for the late reply. I trust you're 'ok'. I haven't been taking much notice of FT  - in fact I did think I'd been given a yellow so I got the 'ump' :dry: - I automatically get signed in on my Handi and, soon after I replied to you I got the red "your comments will have to be moderated" message. Turned out I needed to sign in - I don't know what caused that glitch, but having a huge resentment for any kind of authority on my shoulder I made the worst possible interpretation. Plus I've been hit by SAD - happens every autumn.

However I'm overjoyed  with the way the team are :fc: seemingly ready to re-enter the stratosphere at the first available opportunity. 

The way blame was being thrown at individual players left me increasingly angry and responding politely to some of the outrageous bile being thrown at certain of the lads would not have had any positive effect. However, I suspect many are looking or feeling sheepish now that the team have a committed manager who's able to draw out the kind of performances which the previous incumbent couldn't. Even Vesty has been redeemed - and I didn't have a good word to say about him. And the women are doing so well too. So everything's tickety-boo for us fans at this time. In retrospect relegation seems to have enabled the team to rediscover that they are, in spite of Madders leaving, quite skilled and determined enough to get back up and begin again.

As for the mods, I sense it's very much a job which they've been asked to do and learn as they go along. Not the most enviable task.

atb

1 hour ago, gerblod said:

Hi Fuchsy,

Sorry for the late reply. I trust you're 'ok'. I haven't been taking much notice of FT  - in fact I did think I'd been given a yellow so I got the 'ump' :dry: - I automatically get signed in on my Handi and, soon after I replied to you I got the red "your comments will have to be moderated" message. Turned out I needed to sign in - I don't know what caused that glitch, but having a huge resentment for any kind of authority on my shoulder I made the worst possible interpretation. Plus I've been hit by SAD - happens every autumn.

However I'm overjoyed  with the way the team are :fc: seemingly ready to re-enter the stratosphere at the first available opportunity. 

The way blame was being thrown at individual players left me increasingly angry and responding politely to some of the outrageous bile being thrown at certain of the lads would not have had any positive effect. However, I suspect many are looking or feeling sheepish now that the team have a committed manager who's able to draw out the kind of performances which the previous incumbent couldn't. Even Vesty has been redeemed - and I didn't have a good word to say about him. And the women are doing so well too. So everything's tickety-boo for us fans at this time. In retrospect relegation seems to have enabled the team to rediscover that they are, in spite of Madders leaving, quite skilled and determined enough to get back up and begin again.

As for the mods, I sense it's very much a job which they've been asked to do and learn as they go along. Not the most enviable task.

atb

But your back...!! 

I don't even know or look if I have been a good or bad boy.. 

I notice many a spleandoured things from our Mods, like throwing topics out and recreditting them for themselves, 

Or again being moderate, in allowing some to topic's posters, to go haywire, but with "US" being out there being often right tossers, we need that counterbalanced, proportional big eye in SMedia, to slap our most honored bias innocent hands.. 

But my wife, and my football forum.... 

More than a man can take.. :crylaugh:

• Haha 1