Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

I don’t even know what he’s trying to protect and achieve here. He should just step down and sail off into a well paid executive job somewhere. What a POS. 

Agreed. I can't understand the motive he has. Apparently he/RFEF sent out 'manipulated' footage to support the lies, as if millions of people didn't see the actual footage of his non-consensual kiss.

I'm just staggered each time Rubiales/Spanish FA say something and turn victim, making out Hermoso to be the accused. It's abuser 101 - make yourself out to be the victim. Horrible individual he is. And apparently he has a separate sexual assault charge hanging over him already. 

I think if he apologized for the kiss and it was just the kiss, it would probably be enough but there is clearly more to this, what is the crotch grab about?

Point is, what has he gotten up to off camera that we don't know about?

Sleazeball.

Edited by Tuna

On 26/08/2023 at 09:06, Lionator said:

I don’t even know what he’s trying to protect and achieve here. He should just step down and sail off into a well paid executive job somewhere. What a POS. 

Very good reason to believe it would expose levels of corruption bordering criminal charges basically.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I used to work in a school. Met parents like this before. Raising people who never had to take responsibility for their actions until they finally go too far. There was this one girl: every time the daughter ever got in trouble, you just knew the mum would be in any minute. Screaming, shouting; blaming the school and teachers - her angel could never do anything wrong.

That was until her daughter stabbed her ex-boyfriend in the neck because he dumped her. 19 years old and sent to prison for murder. Great parenting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Don't punish the Spanish clubs because their FA are acting like twats. What incentive would there be to make a stand if you suffer for it?

I think that's rather the point, the Spanish FA are trying to get the clubs punished for siding with Hermoso rather than with Rubiales