Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Now the team lost we get the negative headlines !

I suspect it wasn’t down to them .

Probably some sort of security plan .

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/lionesses-return-from-defeat-in-world-cup-and-disappoint-waiting-fans-by-making-private-airport-exit-12944580

Airports being the most secure places in the country.

• Like 1

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/lionesses-return-from-defeat-in-world-cup-and-disappoint-waiting-fans-by-making-private-airport-exit-12944580

No matter…it wasn’t good for their cause for getting recognition,they barged in front on other topics..

They should…of took the time to  insist to.     “Walk the line” in front of fans at the Airport…

Part of being professional….& one can’t turn the clock back to apologise..!!
Young girls some boys & mothers would of travelled a decent mile to have this EXPECTED opportunity…

If they won,no doubt they would of lapped it up…

Lionesses and FA, made a massive cock-up…The fans would also be suffering…

running away to a quiet family corner….AINT PROFESSIONAL….

I for one say again….shame and embarrassing Women snowflakes who forgot their fans…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

England men win, you couldn’t take that descision…The fans would go crazy,a Friday  night riot  in Spain,would be a minor disturbance  & Small hiccup,in comparison to a no show of the BIG BOYS…sorry poorly planned,left right and Center..No whitewash,no excuses.!!
The British fked up again..including the Players.,who should of ignored it…”Walk the Line” girls 

…You shout rightly for the limelight & recognition..again walk the line..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

On 21/08/2023 at 17:45, leicsmac said:

Cripes, what do they think the Spanish got up to, dinner parties and language exchange?

They were a lot more bloody & less forgiving..!,

but then again so was Mustafas forbears,before and during Spanish Empire building..

God these idiots don’t even know,recognise,educate themselves on their forbears civilisations

and Empires…

• Like 2

On 22/08/2023 at 19:43, fuchsntf said:

England men win, you couldn’t take that descision…The fans would go crazy,a Friday  night riot  in Spain,would be a minor disturbance  & Small hiccup,in comparison to a no show of the BIG BOYS…sorry poorly planned,left right and Center..No whitewash,no excuses.!!
The British fked up again..including the Players.,who should of ignored it…”Walk the Line” girls 

…You shout rightly for the limelight & recognition..again walk the line..

Looks like my post was removed and with it, your reply (and one reaction). Although I'll admit to being controversial (aka sh1tst1rrer) I haven't been rebuked officially. Maybe the mod involved just showed me a yellow 🤔😕🙄😀. Anyway, I always enjoy your responses. Best wishes, Gerbold.

Tell me you're an absolute cvnt without telling me you're an absolute cvnt...

Luis Rubiales has refused to step down as Spanish football federation president following his actions during Sunday's Women's World Cup final.

Rubiales, 46, kissed forward Jenni Hermoso on the lips after Spain's 1-0 victory over England.

He had earlier grabbed his crotch as he celebrated at the final whistle.

Rubiales apologised for the kiss on Monday before Fifa, world football's governing body, opened disciplinary proceedings against him on Thursday.

3 hours ago, gerblod said:

Looks like my post was removed and with it, your reply (and one reaction). Although I'll admit to being controversial (aka sh1tst1rrer) I haven't been rebuked officially. Maybe the mod involved just showed me a yellow 🤔😕🙄😀. Anyway, I always enjoy your responses. Best wishes, Gerbold.

The mods,like all of us, are mood-people. Whatever,good or bad,"lustige" side they got out of the bed from,depends how they drive the

Removers-van, & who they feel like picking up on the way...or dropping off.

I have seen hits from others,and think yep about time,then other posts,just left me wondering why..

I actually have never controlled if I have taken an hit..,the guys behind the blue wall,are bound by the code of the "twighlight zone". dimensions....

But  others tell me they are nice guys really....:teehee:

Or your spoon got  too big for the pot..( aka shxzt stirring)

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Dude is literally given a chance to save face and "resign" rather than be fired in disgrace but he's so outraged at the idea of there being consequences for his actions that he won't even take it, jesus ****ing Christ.

There's a lot of that going round.

14 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This will all just blow up into some culture war BS. 

Probably, which just shows how sad it is that so many people think that a person facing consequences for what is at best a non-consensual act of harassment is somehow problematic.

31 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Just Spain’s current Mens NT manager there proudly clapping away 

Talk about "boys club". Sure, put her on the spot in front of millions, maybe not wanting to cause a scene and deals with it as best as she can.

If this "man" did that to my daughter, resigning would the least of his worries.

Absolute pathetic behavior and response from a so called leader(s).

Bellerin now come out publicly condemning Rubiales. Real shame that this is what's being talked about after the women's World Cup.

Borja Iglesias says he won't represent the men's national team till this situation is sorted.

Not sure what this guy is doing attacking the player. Pretty sure she could press charges for sexual assault. I hope she does.

Edited by Guesty
  • Like 1

Valencia statement 

We are saddened by the lack of self-criticism, humility, and humanity in the explanations that Luis Rubiales gave this Friday before the Assembly members. His behavior at the women’s World Cup final held in Australia and at the Extraordinary Assembly has been inappropriate for his position in such a prestigious organization that represents all of us who make up the Spanish football family.

Valencia CF wishes to show our support for Jennifer Hermoso and all the players of the Spanish women's national team, and regret that such an incident has stolen all the focus from the team after their historic achievement in the Women's World Cup. 

• Like 1

“With you til death”

Whole World Cup winning squad refusing to play again, multiple clubs now condemning Rubiales and starting to see men’s players talk about it too…

…another sad part of it is the members of Las 15 that came back to play, thinking there could be change have had it shown as plain as day that no matter what they did on the pitch certain attitudes just won’t change unless the people do