Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Great idea. Him on the right, David Goodwillie in to replace Daka, Luke McCormick as backup to Hermansen and Lee Hughes as player/striker coach

I hear Adam Johnson is without a club as well.

Just don't make him train with the youth team if he steps out of line.

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This doesn’t deserve its own thread, and can’t see where else to post it. But it needs to be appreciated and maybe some of us should have done this at East Midlands Airport last summer! 

https://x.com/copa90/status/1693920891690709313?s=46&t=AcG3P2qTsSs5ixaCjHDNUg

can’t get it shown as rich text, but it’s basically a load of Malaga fans so disappointed at not signing anyone they turn up to the airport and get a random bloke to sign a shirt and worship him like a new signing.

also put this in the others teams transfer thread. 

Had a right Branston’s here…

21 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

Seen Brighton might loan out Buonanotte, would be ideal for the system

Think he's going Leeds unfortunately. He would be ideal for us imo. Would have thought Enzo might be able to have pulled a few strings, as he's supposed to be bezzie mates with De Zerbi, so EM obviously didn't want him 

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Think he's going Leeds unfortunately. He would be ideal for us imo. Would have thought Enzo might be able to have pulled a few strings, as he's supposed to be bezzie mates with De Zerbi, so EM obviously didn't want him 

That is a shame, he’ll do well there and all

• Like 1

So what do we need with 10 days of the window left? 

Striker and RW bare minimum? Would like another 1 or 2 in an ideal world but trying to be realistic. 

Would like to think there will be a handful of outgoings but wouldn't surprise me if we get stuck with them too. 

Castagne and Daka surely have to go. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Striker and RW bare minimum? Would like another 1 or 2 in an ideal world but trying to be realistic. 

Would like to think there will be a handful of outgoings but wouldn't surprise me if we get stuck with them too. 

Agree with yourself, but I can see us losing a couple of players we don't want to lose like kelechi and kdh but not bring in adequate replacements 

8 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Looks like Ianis Hagi could be off from Rangers. Would definitely interest me.

Missed about a year with knee injury hasn’t he, don’t know if he’s fully recovered yet, be a bit of a risk for me but does have quality. Always seemed slower and weaker though

13 hours ago, STUHILL said:

6 out 4 in

Out : Castagne, Daka, Soumare, Iversen, Ward and 1 surprise

In: Akgun,  Harwood-Bellis (loan), Brownhill (loan) and some random South American striker ....or Jordan Rhodes

• Like 1

Just looking at the early PL squads and those that look to at least be on the fringes this year. Will be interesting to see if a few of these move before deadline day (not saying we should be interested in all)

Keane Lewis-Potter

Maxwell Cornet

Cameron Archer (Looks Sheff U bound)

Keinan Davis (Apparently going to Hull)

Amad Diallo (Injured)

Emmanuel Dennis

Daniel Podence

Demerai Gray 🙈

13 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Just looking at the early PL squads and those that look to at least be on the fringes this year. Will be interesting to see if a few of these move before deadline day (not saying we should be interested in all)

Keane Lewis-Potter

Maxwell Cornet

Cameron Archer (Looks Sheff U bound)

Keinan Davis (Apparently going to Hull)

Amad Diallo (Injured)

Emmanuel Dennis

Daniel Podence

Demerai Gray 🙈

Can't believe im saying this but I think Gray would actually be affective in the championship in our system.

Edited by Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12
  • Like 1

Yeah I agree.

Oddly I always rated Gray down the right hand side, it's where he seemed to come on a lot in the title winning season, and also did well under Benitez there for Everton. It was when he tried to be a brummie Cristiano tribute act that he failed for me.

12 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

6 out 4 in

Out : Castagne, Daka, Soumare, Iversen, Ward and 1 surprise

In: Akgun,  Harwood-Bellis (loan), Brownhill (loan) and some random South American striker ....or Jordan Rhodes

Where were going we don't need Rhodes 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Strangest use of the word ‘free’ in existence I reckon. lol

Well he has been released so therefore he is classed as a free agent? Doesnt mean his wages are free lmao 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Future Fox