Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

6 hours ago, Rich77 said:

Talor harwood bellis, Ronnie Edwards , Iliad chair and josh brownhill another winger and a striker, think we missed out on a top talent in Joel piroe

Odd, y'see no furniture pun in this post.

Edited by JimJams
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, kingfox said:

If Daka leaves and with Cameron Archer looking unlikely, a left field shout...

13 goals in 17 games in the Eliteserien for Bodo/Glimt so far this season, 3 goals in 5 games in the Europa Conference League. 

Looks pretty handy in the air, 5 of his league goals have been headers. While he also currently possesses the best shot accuracy in the Eliteserien at 58%. 

...he looks good, has a presence and can find the right space and time for his runs in the box!!!

Also loved their #30, doing exactly what we should be doing, going to the byline and cutting the ball back for a better percentage chance, we might as well pick him up at the same time.

Any solid links to any strikers coming in?

I assume we've got to offload Daka for it to happen, which looks somewhat likely.

That leaves us incredibly short up top if someone gets injured.

Feel like we're maybe only a couple of players away now from it fully clicking.

12 minutes ago, longy said:

I assume we've got to offload Daka for it to happen, which looks somewhat likely.

I hope we get one when Daka is eventually sold. We haven’t clicked yet like you said but I’m sure we will once we get a few more attackers in! 

14 minutes ago, longy said:

Agreed. We badly need another striker 

1 minute ago, Sankey93 said:

I hope we get one when Daka is eventually sold. We haven’t clicked yet like you said but I’m sure we will once we get a few more attackers in! 

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Agreed. We badly need another striker 

6 days left of the window!

5 minutes ago, longy said:

6 days left of the window!

Yeah, it's a concern. Blindly hoping they've got someone in mind, and it's simply that they've successfully managed to keep it quiet from the media so far. Unlikely though.

Just Nacho and Vardy would be a huge risk.

got a feeling we might not go in for another striker, probably play Mav in there or Vardy

would like us to get another striker in but cant see it,

if we could get Illas Chair, the 2 wingers we are linked with, maybe a striker and a CB think that would be a decent window for us

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

And if their resolve is tested, but they decline our advances, where do we look then if Nacho has already been sold?

Luka Jovic from Fiorentina, frozen out and has some good talent. Lack of performance in recent times due to attitude, though Leicester could change that.

• Sad 1

Said it before but I’d love to see us in the mix for Tommy Doyle especially if we were able to shift Praet and Ndidi… him or Adrian Bernabe who i can’t believe we’ve not been in for having the ex Man City/Parma links

Edited by dbtcity

A combined 25m-ish plus Castagne and Ndidi off the wage bill is massive for this last week. 

If we pull both off in the next 48hrs I can see something like Chair & THB perms in with AFI on loan.

Think that then takes the pressure off needing to sell Daka and Soumaré and we can be satisfied just with loans. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

A combined 25m-ish plus Castagne and Ndidi off the wage bill is massive for this last week. 

If we pull both off in the next 48hrs I can see something like Chair & THB perms in with AFI on loan.

Think that then takes the pressure off needing to sell Daka and Soumaré and we can be satisfied just with loans. 

if we get them and the ones out, it would be an incredibly good window for us i think

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This would be fantastic. I do think we need another striker if Daka does go though. Iheanacho will be gone for AFCON after all, and Vardy can't play every game over that period. Some have said Mavididi could play there, but that feels like a square peg in a round hole again.

With all these players suddenly being linked away, I think we could be in for a busier week than we expected. 

If VK, Wilf and Daka go, we will need to replace them. On top of the lad from Sporting and possibly a CB.... I think that is more than we thought we would get but Enzo has always said that the amount of incoming will depend on the outgoings. 

Hopefully Soumare and Souttar go too but doubt them leaving will effect incomings.