Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

I know, sorry another thread to add to the million we already have in situations like this, but, who should we keep, who should we sell and who should a sign? Realistically of cause and we already know who's leaving. 

Nacho and Barnes if we could keep them we would be alright goals wise I'd hope. Erm yeah another goalie, several defenders maybe? 

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I know, sorry another thread to add to the million we already have in situations like this, but, who should we keep, who should we sell and who should a sign? Realistically of cause and we already know who's leaving. 

Nacho and Barnes if we could keep them we would be alright goals wise I'd hope. Erm yeah another goalie, several defenders maybe? 

Fvck knows!!.... Think about it in August. 

Hate football right now. 

... and right now just hate the way our club has been brought to it's knees by the Owners and Management. 

Lots to take in and reflect on. 

• Like 1

We'll end up signing complete duds well over the odds and be circling the championship drain relying on Rotherham and Huddersfield slipping up on the final day.

That's the beauty of the club under our current regime.

Edited by Blue ROI

Says a lot that we haven't even been linked with anyone yet. The club clearly hadn't planned for this. That means we're late getting started which means it'll be panic stations once again.

You just know they won't have a plan for a new manager either. Total cluster ****.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Says a lot that we haven't even been linked with anyone yet. The club clearly hadn't planned for this. That means we're late getting started which means it'll be panic stations once again.

You just know they won't have a plan for a new manager either. Total cluster ****.

It's a good point.

Most championship teams have 3-4 weeks on us.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Fvck knows!!.... Think about it in August. 

Hate football right now. 

... and right now just hate the way our club has been brought to it's knees by the Owners and Management. 

Lots to take in and reflect on. 

How I feel..even fans need space to digest this chaos..

This week/month I expect few clever deep meaning posts…

Another club buying any of these players better think deeply on mentral strengths & handling stress..

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

As much as the board have proven me wrong lately, I doubt that this is the case.

Glover will have done his due diligence on transfers and likely have devised a "We stay up" and "We get relegated" plan for transfers. We just had to wait to find out which one we're gonna execute.

As for the squad:
Iversen; KDH, Kristiansen, Souttar, Daka, Thomas and Faes are lock-ins I'd say.

JJ, Ricardo, Soumaré, Evans might consider a move

Madders, Youri, Barnes, Mendy, Amartey, Vestergaard, Bertrand, Praet, Castagne, Iheanacho, Ndidi will probably all get sold/ are running out

Leaves some decisions to be made on Vardy, Hamza, Ward and Sharky

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

I’d imagine we’ll line up something like this on the first day:

Iversen 

ricardo

Souttar

faes

justin

KDH

Choudhury (probably)

New CM 

new LW

one of our current strikers 

new RW

Those 7 players as a collective show that it’s who the manager is that will be most important as talent wise we will be quite clear of all but Leeds and Southampton

Too good to go down…

too fking crap to stay up…

I have no words for most of the pre W.cup players..

Taylor & Rodgers would be a great force & Combination,with Holloway has head coach…

• Like 1

Well I wouldn’t keep anyone, bar Vardy. The rest can **** off. 

But in all seriousness, we are genuinely ****ed…. We’re going to need about 15 or so players. Because there won’t be many left once everyone has gone.