Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

World Football Thread 2023/2024

27 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

His team won so some things do lol

He only had to move to the least competitive league in world football to get back to winning ways

I reckon most of the members of foxestalk could win a game in charge of Celtic. Put the players in the right positions and tell them to go and play football. Pretty much all it needs 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

I reckon most of the members of foxestalk could win a game in charge of Celtic. Put the players in the right positions and tell them to go and play football. Pretty much all it needs 🤣

They were biggin up the match as some sort of blockbuster game but then said Celtic had won the last 14 games v Aberdeen which says it all.

I understand : Roberto Mancini has left his job as Italy manager?

Guess he is going to a big club or had a falling out...

15 minutes ago, bovril said:

Nearly 60 minutes each half

It really was mental. I will generally root for the team playing one of the big boys. Especially one that abuse finance regulations but I really wanted Barca to score there. Getafe were utterly hideous. 

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

They were biggin up the match as some sort of blockbuster game but then said Celtic had won the last 14 games v Aberdeen which says it all.

I understand : Roberto Mancini has left his job as Italy manager?

Guess he is going to a big club or had a falling out...

Yeh not sure where Mancini will end up. Probably at one of the big teams in Italy. Cant see any of the big jobs in England coming up anytime soon. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bovril said:

This Barca game is the stupidest game I've ever seen

8 hours ago, bovril said:

8 hours ago, Scotch said:

It really was mental. I will generally root for the team playing one of the big boys. Especially one that abuse finance regulations but I really wanted Barca to score there. Getafe were utterly hideous. 

Yep, referee was shite. 

13 hours ago, bovril said:

This Barca game is the stupidest game I've ever seen

In a weird way I enjoyed it. Getafe were like a pissed up Sunday League side. Had to root for Barca though. 

13 hours ago, bovril said:

Apparently the clock was running for over 115 minutes in total, but there was still only 60 minutes with the ball in play. 😆

13 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Is there a full list of la liga matches that are being shown on ITV? Atletico are on tonight but it doesn't look like they're showing it.

8 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

According to the press release last year it’s 10 games a season, so roughly one a month. 

Correct. They had Getafe Barca last night so that's August done. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Marseille were heading through to CL playoffs, Panathinaikos scored a 99th minute penalty to take it to extra time.

Marseille have a goal disallowed in extra time, Panathinaikos win on penalties! 

Ouch.

Won't go down well in France.

Poor old Sarr was probably hoping a fresh start would mean good news.