Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

World Football Thread 2023/2024

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Just watched the highlights on Youtube, American commentators are absolutely horrendous aren’t they?

I would equate it to listening to an Englishmen calling an nba game, nahhh need that yank accent for basketball (or american football).

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

In what way are they horrendous though?  If its the language they use than it fits with the audience, it may sound odd to us but it doesnt make them horrendous.

The American commentator didn't shout "AND IT'S LIIIIIIIIVE"

Freaks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Anyone done a Serie A game? Did you buy from the club or through an agency?

Yeah I've done Genoa derby, Lazio and Inter Milan twice. 

It's kinda of both - few clubs have their own ticketing site, some use listicket.it or similar - their website would just redirect you to them. 

Dependent on the club is how early they sell before hand. Milan clubs, Rome and Juventus are pretty well organised but others probably won't sell until 10-14 days before the game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Yeah I've done Genoa derby, Lazio and Inter Milan twice. 

It's kinda of both - few clubs have their own ticketing site, some use listicket.it or similar - their website would just redirect you to them. 

Dependent on the club is how early they sell before hand. Milan clubs, Rome and Juventus are pretty well organised but others probably won't sell until 10-14 days before the game. 

Roma are far away when we’re there, I’m thinking of a train to Fiorentina or Napoli

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Roma are far away when we’re there, I’m thinking of a train to Fiorentina or Napoli

Fiorentina should be no problem provided they aren't playing Juve or the Milan clubs. 

Napoli can be tricker for tickets - although they have tickets on public sale to their game on Sunday and on 2nd Sept, it looks like they are keeping them to Napoli members. Get Napoli Tickets on Karen Twitter is a real good genuine service. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1