Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

M’Bala Nzola

11 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Is it me, or does he spent 90% of his time beating a player and then falling over? 

there’s no way he’s coming to the championship. Maybe he’s got us confused with the worlds strongest man championship..

18 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Replacement for Daka / Iheanacho? I really hope we can keep Iheanacho ideally.

It clearly says replacement for Vardy but of course someone assumed he's a replacement for Daka or Iheanacho 🤣

1 hour ago, TJQuik said:

It clearly says replacement for Vardy but of course someone assumed he's a replacement for Daka or Iheanacho 🤣

The article is just speculation and suggests we would only be interested if Vardy leaves "immediately".  Even if Vardy stays I think it likely one of Daka or Iheanacho will leave so will possibly need replacing.

Hard to see where Vardy would go. He's clearly finished a the top level for more than cameo performances and he's on a decent wage with just a year left. he could hang around for a year and then leave for the US with a fat wadge of a signing on fee.

12 minutes ago, reynard said:

The article is just speculation and suggests we would only be interested if Vardy leaves "immediately".  Even if Vardy stays I think it likely one of Daka or Iheanacho will leave so will possibly need replacing.

Hard to see where Vardy would go. He's clearly finished a the top level for more than cameo performances and he's on a decent wage with just a year left. he could hang around for a year and then leave for the US with a fat wadge of a signing on fee.

Maybe to Saudi Arabia to reunite with Kante and Mahrez.

20 hours ago, Pliskin said:

He looks a but like an Antonio type of player….. strength and pace and a bit awkward and unpredictable. For a reported £10m it’s worth a risk.

Antonio was exactly who I thought off watching the Video. At least he's not going to be pushed off the Ball.

It would be nice to have someone who is not going to be bullied up top again.

He'd do well for us in the Championship. We should even recover our money on him in 12 Months. If we decide he's not Premiership quality.

18 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

from the thumbnail he sort of looks like an older wes morgan … maybe his uncle? 

Actually looks very much like Wes. He's been reborn as the potent goalscorer he was always meant to be

• Thanks 1

On 17/06/2023 at 11:03, reynard said:

...he could do all that, but people keep writing him off, he is not finished yet, and nowhere near!!!

I want him to stay, he is going to be a starter, and he still has it all.