Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Amad Diallo

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Go all out for Diallo and Borges on Loan, and that's another department sorted, in the post Barnes era.

Getitdone

Would we need another for cover? 

I think Albrigton will stay after his full on performance at Northampton, he looked like he was trying to impress. But feel we need another, just someone on loan till Jan and hopefully Alves will be available 

11 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I think Albrigton will stay after his full on performance at Northampton, he looked like he was trying to impress. But feel we need another, just someone on loan till Jan and hopefully Alves will be available 

I personally think the cover is already there with Albrighton (left or right) and Ricardo (right) and Maswanhise (left)

Edited by FoxinNotts

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Alves isn't a winger though, is he? 

Think he would very much be looking at being cover for one of the two #8 roles though. 

I think the wingers are going to be our only width so will need to be proper wide players, none of this inside forward/wide #10, square peg in round hole nonsense. 

Just now, Foreverfox said:

Now I'm totally confused.

Is this not the Diallo thread?.

Yes, but it was the only possible explanation I could think of.  lol

(As Evans was shown in his new fancy Man Utd kit almost like he was preparing to play,football)

His write up doesn't sound great to me but I suppose we're in the Championship now:

Armadillos are characterized by a leathery armoured shell and long, sharp claws for digging. They have short legs, but can move quite quickly. 

At least the last bit sounds a little more promising. 

• Haha 3

“Italian midfielder Cesare Casadei is a player Maresca admires and would like to take on loan from Chelsea, while Manchester United winger Amad Diallo, who scored 14 goals on loan at Sunderland last season, is also on Maresca’s radar.”

https://theathletic.com/4709285/2023/07/22/marescas-leicester-are-taking-shape-in-terms-of-system-if-not-the-players/

• Like 1

On 19/07/2023 at 14:32, FoxinNotts said:

Go all out for Diallo and Borges on Loan, and that's another department sorted, in the post Barnes era.

Getitdone

We're Leicester innit, I think you mean Gerritdun

• Haha 1

Taken off a friendly with what looks like an ankle injury. Players now getting injured before they join us - incredible vision and commitment 👏

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3