Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Amad Diallo

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/newsletters/football/292370/transfer-confidential-guardiola-building-for-the-future...-but-city-boss-has-issues-to-resolve?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MN-MP-FootballNewsletter-230717_Football_NEWSLETTER&signin=none

Foxes enter the race for in-demand Diallo

LEICESTER are among the clubs interested in MANCHESTER UNITED winger AMAD DIALLO as they plan for Harvey Barnes's departure.

Newcastle United, West Ham and Aston Villa are jostling for Barnes - though Eddie Howe's side are considered firm favourites after opening talks.

Leicester would like Diallo (below) but appreciate they now face competition from Premier League clubs such as Burnley and Sheffield United.

United manager Erik ten Hag won't make a decision on Diallo and a number of the club's youngsters until he has looked at them on tour in the USA but it's important wherever the 21-year-old goes that he gets regular game time. Facundo Pellistri has interest from FC Twente.

• Like 2

...he looks a very good player, and could well be a #10, he has the talent and ability to find the time in the middle to enable him to play!!!

He does remind me of Maddison, he has a lot of talent but has a tendency to lay the ball off behind his man as opposed to in front of his teammates. Coming from United and think he could be pricey but this is what we need to counter the experience that we have sought to bring in this season.

The way Sunderland and United fans were raving about him last season I'd be very surprised if he's back in the Championship this season. I'd expect a loan to a mid-lower half PL team to take the next step in his development.

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How the mighty have fallen, now being behind Burnley and Sheff U when pursuing players.

Absolute shambles! 

That is what happens when you get relegated unfortunately, we need to be selling players the future, one that puts us back challenging in the Prem again and possibly Europe. If you want PL quality in the championship generally you have to manage to beat a couple of PL teams to the signing 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

40 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Would rather Pellestri if we are taking a young winger from Man United. 

Based on? Ignorance on my part but Pellestri's stats look awful so far (not that it doesn't mean he's a talent) where as Amad was a revelation at Sunderland, particularly in the second half of the season.

Diallo isn't realistic anyway as they'll be wanting him to go to a PL club or top league overseas.

49 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Competition from Premier League clubs Burnley and Sheffield United. Jeezy peeps man. That's made relegation really hit home.

Somebody says something along these lines every time we're in a race for a player against lower PL teams.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Based on? Ignorance on my part but Pellestri's stats look awful so far (not that it doesn't mean he's a talent) where as Amad was a revelation at Sunderland, particularly in the second half of the season.

Diallo isn't realistic anyway as they'll be wanting him to go to a PL club or top league overseas.

top overseas i agree but i have a theory about prem loans. 

I think the gap has closed so much in recent seasons that clubs are skeptical about improving any established club. Deadwood sure… but with a. promising youngster that could help a team compete with you? I think clubs are giving it a lot more thought. 

Gone are the days when you loan out lukaku to someone like everton. 

I think the obvious exceptions would be sheffield u and luton but I think that we would be able to at least compete with them 

Edited by Lambert09

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/newsletters/football/292370/transfer-confidential-guardiola-building-for-the-future...-but-city-boss-has-issues-to-resolve?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MN-MP-FootballNewsletter-230717_Football_NEWSLETTER&signin=none

Foxes enter the race for in-demand Diallo

LEICESTER are among the clubs interested in MANCHESTER UNITED winger AMAD DIALLO as they plan for Harvey Barnes's departure.

Newcastle United, West Ham and Aston Villa are jostling for Barnes - though Eddie Howe's side are considered firm favourites after opening talks.

Leicester would like Diallo (below) but appreciate they now face competition from Premier League clubs such as Burnley and Sheffield United.

United manager Erik ten Hag won't make a decision on Diallo and a number of the club's youngsters until he has looked at them on tour in the USA but it's important wherever the 21-year-old goes that he gets regular game time. Facundo Pellistri has interest from FC Twente.

Interest...in that case too early,to get up a sweat about status or player videos

Burnley are like that lad who just messed around at school and copied the clever kid in exams. Every player we want fvcking Burnley are there. We need ANPR checks on Vinny's motor to see if he's been seen anywhere near Seagrave lately.