Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

The cynic in me thinks Romano’s tweet is to create some drama, excitement and more interaction. 

Don’t dispute that Genoa are trying to sign him, but this keeps the story going.

Then Romano can go Maresca swung the deal in our favour. 

It’s all about creating a story, and Romano is good at this as well as being superbly connected. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Club were expecting it to be done over the weekend with Sunday announcement I was told. 

The lad doesn't want championship, he might want to return to Italy for a bit and his agent has found an interested club where he'll get game time.

Tbf Fab hasn't been on the money with this one with his rehashing of the same story.

I'll take Percy and my source on this but wouldn't surprise me if it fell through.

Any backup targets in place if this does not happen?

27 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Club were expecting it to be done over the weekend with Sunday announcement I was told. 

The lad doesn't want championship, he might want to return to Italy for a bit and his agent has found an interested club where he'll get game time.

Tbf Fab hasn't been on the money with this one with his rehashing of the same story.

I'll take Percy and my source on this but wouldn't surprise me if it fell through.

Any update on Rak-Sakyi?

13 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Go get Hamer

Go get Hamer 

Go get Hamer

I agree. Make Cov an offer they can’t refuse. Because we can. Plus, it weakens a potential rival. 

Anyway, Enzo has publicly praised him. I’m sure that might be a subtle hint to the powers that be. 

Cov can’t refuse money like £12-15m, so if we’re serious about promotion, we need to do it really. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

got a move to Sheffield Utd written all him, given they are flogging Sander Berge to Burnley

Casadei is the one Enzo wants

Sheffield United are going to struggle big time. Plus, we can double his wages probably. I would not be surprised to see us put a bid in.

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I agree. Make Cov an offer they can’t refuse. Because we can. Plus, it weakens a potential rival. 

Anyway, Enzo has publicly praised him. I’m sure that might be a subtle hint to the powers that be. 

Cov can’t refuse money like £12-15m, so if we’re serious about promotion, we need to do it really. 

Correct. We’re the big swinging dick of the division. Time to show our true girth.

If his mentality is that he doesn't want to play in the Championship, do we really want him here? 

I'd prefer a player who is buzzing to join us, rather than one that is slowing the whole deal down as he wants to go elsewhere. 

Maybe Enzo and the Italian connection can change that but it's not looking good if Sambiasso is correct about not wanting to be in this league.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Any movement on the permanent deal that you mentioned?