Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

SPECIAL | Leicester City, Bordeaux and Nantes made an official rental offer with a conditional 'mandatory purchase' for Yunus Akgün, who plays for Galatasaray.

💰 PURCHASE OPTIONS OFFER

Leicester City: 7 million euros
Bordeaux: 6 million euros
Nantes: 6 million euros

Edited by Iran
Translation

Seems to have great awareness, looking for the best option even while under pressure in the box. I'm just wary of anything Turk Lig, Hull have gone with loads of Turkish lads under their new ownership with Ozan Tufan being a coup, they certainly haven't been competitive in this League.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Seems to have great awareness, looking for the best option even while under pressure in the box. I'm just wary of anything Turk Lig, Hull have gone with loads of Turkish lads under their new ownership with Ozan Tufan being a coup, they certainly haven't been competitive in this League.

Real Madrid have just signed the Turkish Wonderkid, Arda Guler, from Fenerbace. Do you think they know what they're doing? 

39 minutes ago, enmac said:

Real Madrid have just signed the Turkish Wonderkid, Arda Guler, from Fenerbace. Do you think they know what they're doing? 

In all fairness, Guler is a generational talent and the finances of him going to Real reflect that. If this lad looks like being half as good as Guler we should double what we’re offering. Not sure we’re operating in the same circles as them when it comes to Turkish talent, though. We’re probably closer to Hull unfortunately! 

53 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

We've sent multiple enquiries out for players.

Not overly excited about him compared to others.

I mean, if this guy is the worst option of the names you've heard them I'm fairly happy with that. 

• Like 3