Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

4 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

If we only had a single option then we did it to ourselves which is par for the course with how the club is run lately 

Because we haven't been linked with no other RWers! 

The fact we have shows we didn't have a single option.

7 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

If we only had a single option then we did it to ourselves which is par for the course with how the club is run lately 

It does look like we have a fair few irons in the fire this time tbf. 

The links to this kid, Diallo and Rak Sakyi all seem pretty genuine. 

I'm less convinced by Osario, that looks a lot to me like his agent is just trying to get him a well paid European move. If you Google his name, he's been linked to basically everyone for months. 

35 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

He was a top target, granted if he hadn't of got injured we still would have taken 4 weeks to get it done.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

You would think it should be a very easy deal for us to sort with how many other players they have ahead of him now

Hope so mate. The option fee of £5-6m seems reasonable. I know some have their doubts, I certainly have no major confidence he'll be PL class but at this level, like Mavididi I think he'll thruve in this system. 

His creative stats 2 years ago were off the scale, I like that in this team. Think of that with Casadei and KDH arriving in the box?!!

• Like 1

My biggest concern with what I've seen is he seems to thrive from space in behind and I'm not sure we will get too much of that.

However, will stay wide on that right hand side and will suit the tactics we are putting in place. Worth the risk of a loan with future fee for me.

3 minutes ago, LVFox said:

My biggest concern with what I've seen is he seems to thrive from space in behind and I'm not sure we will get too much of that.

However, will stay wide on that right hand side and will suit the tactics we are putting in place. Worth the risk of a loan with future fee for me.

I don't know about the space. In the last few games we've saw us draw the opposition to us and then switch it to the wide player who's standing in acres of it. It seems to be a feature to how we want to play.

Alternatively, if the opposition don't hive us that and stay tight to the wide men, it'll free up someone in the middle like Casadei or KDH...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Hope so mate. The option fee of £5-6m seems reasonable. I know some have their doubts, I certainly have no major confidence he'll be PL class but at this level, like Mavididi I think he'll thruve in this system. 

His creative stats 2 years ago were off the scale, I like that in this team. Think of that with Casadei and KDH arriving in the box?!!

Apparently he wants assurances there are no biting ants in and around Seagrave and there being no limit on the amount of sausages he can eat for breakfast in the staff canteen.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

You have seen how much space the like of Mcateer and Marçal-Madivadua have had on the right in the games against Coventry and Huddersfield?  

• Like 1