Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

dont think its so much hate today, more annoyance in the fact it looked like he could have stopped that cross that lead to the Rotherham goal

I’m not sure he could’ve got there, more on Doyle I reckon. Although the minute before the goal was a complete **** up from us!

• Like 1

There are some real flaws to his game, like his inability to jump and his lack of composure under pressure. But maybe, just maybe, he is starting to find an element of redemption in the post-Brendan Rodgers era.

I don't personally think he could have gotten to that cross, jump or not, as it was an absolute peach of a delivery. BR's abysmal man-management probably affected him too, so I am pleased to see an improvement in performances, however slight, even if it is again sides that we should be beating anyway.

38 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

I’m not sure he could’ve got there, more on Doyle I reckon. Although the minute before the goal was a complete **** up from us!

tbf im not sure how far off the ground he can jump but seeing the replays he probably could have but it is what it is;

and if im honest we've been shit just about every start of the second half with games this season, so to be expected in some regards we'd let one inlol

2 minutes ago, Danno said:

He’s really not an average Championship defender though is he? 

An average championship defender is someone like Tyler fvcking Blackett. 

He’s a good player at this level, he’s a Denmark international and has had a decent career for himself up until the last 2 seasons or so. 

I’d rather we got someone more mobile, but he’s doing a fine job. 

If he played in the premier league every week he’d be slaughtered. He’s a championship defender and is doing fine. 

46 minutes ago, Drink Water said:

Thats not an achievement when he's 6'6 and Doyle is a full 5 inches shorter.

My reply was in response to the comment that he was poor in the air today.!!

Obviously he wasn't poor in the air !!

Whoscored.com doesn't qualify headers won by height !!

The man is doing what Maresca has asked of him but Foxtalk cannot give up on the hate !!

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Absolutely love how triggered you all are by him. The bloke had a good game, won nearly every header, did nothing wrong and has played in 5 straight wins but it’s still not good enough lol

Cos he cos us 17million, he’s on 75k a week and he had his first ever decent game… against Rotherham