Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

15m, Rak Sakyi with an option to buy if he shoots the lights out and bring Daka back in whilst pursuing Piroe/replacement is a no brainer for us.  

Kel has been Kel since the season started, and I think that’s all he will ever be. No amount of “he needs a run of games”, “he needs to be a 2nd striker” or “he’s great at linking the play” and the other stuff people love to say on here will change that. Reality is, bar a flick at Burton his output hasn’t been where we people seem to think it should be. He’s flattered to deceive against all but lower league opposition in the main, threatens to produce moments of magic but then is largely anonymous in games thereafter. He lacks the first touch / first class decision making to be a top player. 

Get a fee for him, give them an ultimatum re Rak Sakyi as part of any deal and give Daka a run if we can’t get a replacement. Suits all parties IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

Swap for Rak Seykyi on a permanent 

Ffs....

Swap a 25 million pound player for a 7 million pound player.

A player that has proved him self at top level for year after year.

For a player that has had 1 half decent season in the championship.

Some people are crazy.

As I said above he is at a bigger club in the championship than Palace are in the premier league 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Ffs....

Swap a 25 million pound player for a 7 million pound player.

A player that has proved him self at top level for year after year.

For a player that has had 1 half decent season in the championship.

Some people are crazy.

As I said above he is at a bigger club in the championship than Palace are in the premier league 

Sorry - whos a 25 million player?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Sorry - whos a 25 million player?

If you don't think Kel is a 25 million player please screen shot this and come back to me at the end of the season.

He would of signed a new contract as well by then 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

If you don't think Kel is a 25 million player please screen shot this and come back to me at the end of the season.

Absolutely no guarantee of him signing a new contract

By the end of next season there is every chance he will be worth absolutely nothing as he walks for free

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Computer says no

image.thumb.png.def7efe833fbd70a7c351d1c2ec25b29.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Computer says no

image.thumb.png.def7efe833fbd70a7c351d1c2ec25b29.png

That take his contract situation into account also the league he is currently in.

Promotion to the premierleague and new contract will bump that up £10 million if he starts bagging goals again.

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

There is a difference between liking a player and making up a thumb in the air valuation. Kel has the rest of this season on his deal, and i don't believe for one moment he is signing a new one during this season. Never a nailed on starter with 1 year left in the Championship, he is not going for £25 mil.

I like Kel, but something has never fully clicked and its not about being given a run of games. IMHO he was part of the problem before, and i think its time to move on if we can.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

That take his contract situation into account also the league he is currently in.

Promotion to the premierleague and new contract will bump that up £10 million if he starts bagging goals again.

Or he may get flesh eating fasciitis and be worth nothing  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

There is a difference between liking a player and making up a thumb in the air valuation. Kel has the rest of this season on his deal, and i don't believe for one moment he is signing a new one during this season. Never a nailed on starter with 1 year left in the Championship, he is not going for £25 mil.

I like Kel, but something has never fully clicked and its not about being given a run of games. IMHO he was part of the problem before, and i think its time to move on if we can.

So when we was on a bad run of form and we desperately needed a striker to get us out of the shit and Kel came into the team and started scoring goals for fun and was in great form for BR to just chuck him back on the bench makes him the problem.?

When he gets back to form he will be unstoppable 

People on here are well I don't think they are stupid but they are so quick to think a new signing coming in like let's say Piroe will perform better than Kel when Kel is clearly a better player in all areas.

But they would rather sell Kel for let's say 10 million and buy Piroe for 20 million.

Absolutely barmy some of you lot 🤣

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

So when we was on a bad run of form and we desperately needed a striker to get us out of the shit and Kel came into the team and started scoring goals for fun and was in great form for BR to just chuck him back on the bench makes him the problem.?

When he gets back to form he will be unstoppable 

How many patches of unstoppable form has he had since he joined in 2017? 

• Like 2

Just now, coolhandfox said:

We can't keep letting players leave for free at the end of their contracts.

As it stands Ndidi, Choudhury,  Vestergaard, Iheanacho and Praet all walk for free in the summer.

I see your game....

Image result for its a trap

• Haha 4