Drink Water Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 32 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said: not one subs appearance since the League season started??? Justin literally came off the bench against Rotherham 1
Big_Nige Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 3 hours ago, smudger63 said: Is it just me that thinks Ben Nelson isn't really all that, and is a bit average at best really? I know he is touted as one to watch, and supposedly well thought of by the club, and I know he is still young, and still developing, but I've watched him in the 21s and he's never impressed me. He had what was supposed to be a season long loan in league 2 with Rochdale last season, but was really poor, cost them a few goals, and they stopped playing him, so we recalled him back in January, and sent him to Doncaster for the rest of the season, where it seems he was okish, but hardly worthy of the hype that he seems to get. To be fair I didn’t see a minute of him play last season. Rochdale had a shocking season so probably difficult to judge, he got some decent reviews at Doncaster though, and that’d be as an 18 year old playing men’s football for the first time. He’s clearly rated at the club, and Maresca has had him around the squads. Seems like an ideal opportunity to give him his debut, and then send him off on loan to maybe league 1 till January. Hopefully help his development 1
Lillehamring Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 25 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said: Pretty sad, a very decent player Better Players mind? Vesty? See why's he getting the nod, overall not a better player though No, not vestergaard - i'm thinking either the Doyle/Faes positions or as a RW.
phoneticerror Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 (edited) Is this on TV anywhere in the world? Edited 29 August 2023 by phoneticerror
Quorndon_Fox Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said: Is this on TV anywhere in the world? THIS!
FoxinNotts Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said: Is this on TV anywhere in the world? I'm hoping it's on ifollow Tranmere
StriderHiryu Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 Nostalgic feelings coming back for this one! 2 1
Footballwipe Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said: I'm hoping it's on ifollow Tranmere 1
spacemunky Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said: Is this on TV anywhere in the world? Fulham/Spurs & Salford/Leeds are the televised matches here(DAZN).
Bazly Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 This kind of league fixture reminds me of the wonderous day when we played Yeovil Town in the league, beat them 3-0 from memory.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said: Nostalgic feelings coming back for this one! I was there too 🦊💙 1
Bazly Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 On 27/08/2023 at 04:57, lgfualol said: This on tv anywhere? There are naughty sites listing up to 10 links for the game this evening. I'm out so wont be looking in myself but there are usually one or two links that work from 10 available.
Drink Water Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 8 minutes ago, Bazly said: There are naughty sites listing up to 10 links for the game this evening. I'm out so wont be looking in myself but there are usually one or two links that work from 10 available. and then between those 2, one of them keeps buffering just when a goal is about to happen and you miss the goal. so then you switch to the other stream
lnkstern Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 (edited) 16 minutes ago, spacemunky said: Fulham/Spurs & Salford/Leeds are the televised matches here(DAZN). ESPN+ are also showing only those two matches today. We are in the Championship and are not Leeds, so no TV for you! Edited 29 August 2023 by lnkstern
Guest Electric Yetis Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 14 minutes ago, Bazly said: This kind of league fixture reminds me of the wonderous day when we played Yeovil Town in the league, beat them 3-0 from memory. It's not a league fixture? And we've never beaten Yeovil 3-0.
roblcfc84 Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 Just on JJ, clearly in the long-term plans. Two things, one is getting him really fit to avoid repeated injuries, that may need some patience. Working with him to help him adapt to the way Enzo wants to play. It’s very early in the season. 1
phoneticerror Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 6 minutes ago, Drink Water said: and then between those 2, one of them keeps buffering just when a goal is about to happen and you miss the goal. so then you switch to the other stream This happened to me on Saturday. Stream went down just after the disallowed goal. Got back into it and it was 1-0 to Leicester 😂 1
Swarles Barkley Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 Do Sky sports news show the goals as they go in?
Chelmofox Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said: This happened to me on Saturday. Stream went down just after the disallowed goal. Got back into it and it was 1-0 to Leicester 😂 Exactly the same! 1
Weller Wing Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 18 hours ago, Jobyfox said: Happy memories of an away trip to Tranmere with an Ormondroyd goal and a Phil Gee screamer to win it. Anyone else at that game? It must have been early nineties Was there that night but got arrested outside Prenton Park before the game. Won't go into details , and we're all innocent aren't we? But the police were just looking to make arrests. Worst think for me was that Birkenhead police station phoned my mum and asked her to describe what I looked like ,without saying what had happened. She thought I'd been in some road accident and was panicking like mad. Gutted I missed Phil Gee's screamer after all the shitty aways I'd witnessed over the years. Also was queuing on the M6 ,on the way up, and pulled up alongside Rod,Jane and Frddie from Rainbow.😄😄 1
floz Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 1 minute ago, Weller Wing said: Was there that night but got arrested outside Prenton Park before the game. Won't go into details , and we're all innocent aren't we? But the police were just looking to make arrests. Worst think for me was that Birkenhead police station phoned my mum and asked her to describe what I looked like ,without saying what had happened. She thought I'd been in some road accident and was panicking like mad. Gutted I missed Phil Gee's screamer after all the shitty aways I'd witnessed over the years. Also was queuing on the M6 ,on the way up, and pulled up alongside Rod,Jane and Frddie from Rainbow.😄😄 I was there too. Only just made it with the traffic on the M6. The police were looking to arrest anyone who had been to the pub. Gutted I missed Rod, Jane and Freddie 😁
Weller Wing Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 2 minutes ago, floz said: I was there too. Only just made it with the traffic on the M6. The police were looking to arrest anyone who had been to the pub. Gutted I missed Rod, Jane and Freddie 😁 They certainly were. I'll admit there were a few Leicester fans being a bit rowdy . Once arrested I was charged for being drunkand disorderly,put in a cell and refused any alcohol test or any legal advice. I hadn't been drinking (for a change) as we got there too late. I only got let out if I signed a statement to say that I was and accepted a 3 year suspended sentence. I refused at 1st ,but basically signed a lie , just to get out. The officer came into my cell and just said it was their word against mine and who would the Merseyside magistrate believe the following week? I don't dislike the police in general but they were mad for arrests that night. Probably preserving future overtime 🤨🤔
Gamble92 Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 59 minutes ago, spacemunky said: Fulham/Spurs & Salford/Leeds are the televised matches here(DAZN). Is it just the TV companies who think there's this massive appeal in all Premier League cup ties? Especially the League Cup.
spacemunky Posted 29 August 2023 Posted 29 August 2023 Just now, Gamble92 said: Is it just the TV companies who think there's this massive appeal in all Premier League cup ties? Especially the League Cup. I certainly won't be watching Fulham/Spurs 1
Recommended Posts