Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
worth_the_wait

No City game this Saturday ... so let's all support the County

16 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I fall into the OP’s description here pretty much. 

I do like cricket and watch England in the big matches and obviously want Leicestershire to win but have never been before. 

Really looking forward to a good day out with the lads, one too many ales and hopefully a Leicestershire win. 

I’ve never been to a cricket match either but do enjoy the occasional highlight. My brother was trying to persuade my watch the highlights later instead, as I listened to Leicestershire closing in on a cup win on the radio, a long time ago.

Hoping for updates at Radio 2 in the park on Saturday 

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Buzzing now, re-watching the video Voll posted has got me right up for it.

If you're a City, County, Tigers and Riders fan over 35 you've been spoilt 

This one has got me going too. Love the appearance from much-missed Grace Road superfan Lewis singing 13 minutes in.

Love how many neutrals and fans from the losing semi-finalists are cheering on every boundary against Surrey's superstars. Hampshire aren't quite in the same league as they were in that era but I still get the sense most neutrals will be behind us tomorrow.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

This one has got me going too. Love the appearance from much-missed Grace Road superfan Lewis singing 13 minutes in.

Love how many neutrals and fans from the losing semi-finalists are cheering on every boundary against Surrey's superstars. Hampshire aren't quite in the same league as they were in that era but I still get the sense most neutrals will be behind us tomorrow.

Quite emotional seeing that. I was there. It's one of Leicester's great unsung sporting moments. Better than the Trent bridge win. The 'cmon Leicester cmon leicester' in penultimate over

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Can you pay on the day? Few of us fancy it if you can.

You can still get tickets now. Not sure about pay on the day but wound be surprised if not. 

Gutted I can’t make it due to other plans. 

Know a lot of people going which is great to see, know a lot of people going that aren’t all that interested in cricket but are going because it’s Leicester. 

• Like 3