Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

23 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Loads left for Brum. 

Unfortunately they've already done the damage over the years and people don't even know they allow general sale on a random basis. 

They have actually done some real harm to their wider supporter base. 

They haven't advertised it either other than on the website. UFS and the Trust the only people to put it on social media, shocking really.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I said it earlier in the thread and it was meant without much exaggeration or hyperbole - someone down their isn't right in the head. They actively do not want to sell tickets. On every front; business, financial, strategic, community...The anti ticket sales policy is on the fringes of insanity. 

Lets face it, it is not a community club anymore, to be honest, I do not know exactly what they are trying to be these days, communication really is not all that great.

I get peeps asking me at times questions about the club because I'm a ST holder and I have to shrug my shoulders.

2 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Lets face it, it is not a community club anymore, to be honest, I do not know exactly what they are trying to be these days, communication really is not all that great.

I get peeps asking me at times questions about the club because I'm a ST holder and I have to shrug my shoulders.

They are a community club and run lots of events for them it's just that fans aren't considered part of the community they're customers.

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

They are a community club and run lots of events for them it's just that fans aren't considered part of the community they're customers.

KPFC is a business that operates within a community and carries out events to promote itself to potential customers.

Football in England is at a crisis point IMO. Atmospheres and the way fans are treated is pretty poor. Working class fans are being priced out and we are part of that problem. It’s good to see that the club have changed their stance thanks to @Union FS and @Foxes_Trustbut when we get promoted I can the same issues coming back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

KPFC is a business that operates within a community and carries out events to promote itself to potential customers.

Certainly a business first and as you say community events do boost their profile it's just a shame they don't see treating the fans, other than a doughnut  and a beer as a way of enhancing their profile but I guess they probably think winning things is enough. Although they messed that up last season.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They haven't advertised it either other than on the website. UFS and the Trust the only people to put it on social media, shocking really.

Even more stark how little effort and thought they put into shifting tickets whilst being in this league, other clubs are putting out multiple posts on all platforms per day. 

15 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Anyone who's ever had any dealings with the ticket office will tell you you're treated like a trouble maker if you dare ask for some help. It really is poorly run.

Remind me of people who work in the ticket offices at train stations and on reception at GP surgeries.

21 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Anyone who's ever had any dealings with the ticket office will tell you you're treated like a trouble maker if you dare ask for some help. It really is poorly run.

It's not the ticket office that decide not to advertise tickets for sale, it goes much higher than that. 

• Like 2

It is mental how they are missing a perfect opportunity to get new generations of fans into the stadium for the FA Cup.  They've priced it right - Maximum £20 for tickets and £5 for kids and no need for membership.  They should be all over the socials advertising it.

I might rock up without a ticket at 2:30 and see if I can get in for old times sake.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supernuk said:

Hopefully a lot of people will snap tickets up end of this week. It is so poor that it hasn't been heavily advertised though. I personally love the magic of the FA Cup. 

How will lots of people buy tickets that they haven't a clue are available? 

The only sources of publicity are zoned on a  very niche group of people that follow of foxestalk, UFS or the Foxestrust. 

Imagine a cinema refusing to publicise tickets for a film on their socials. It beggars belief 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, copunk said:

Tried to buy a ticket for myself and my eldest for sat 

Said I could buy no more then 1 ticket and would have to get someone else to purchase another so my daughter could sit next to me 

Make it make sense 

They are letting supporters down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

How will lots of people buy tickets that they haven't a clue are available? 

The only sources of publicity are zoned on a  very niche group of people that follow of foxestalk, UFS or the Foxestrust. 

Imagine a cinema refusing to publicise tickets for a film on their socials. It beggars belief 

Yup! hence I said it's poor it hasn't been heavily advertised. It should be across the lcfc website and socials that is on general sale. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, copunk said:

Said I could buy no more then 1 ticket and would have to get someone else to purchase another so my daughter could sit next to me 

Make it make sense 

Absolute clowns. I'd say they're complete robots, but robots understand logic.

Makes me so angry.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, copunk said:

Make it make sense 

How old is your eldest ?

On 21/01/2024 at 11:24, Paninistickers said:

I said it earlier in the thread and it was meant without much exaggeration or hyperbole - someone down their isn't right in the head. They actively do not want to sell tickets. On every front; business, financial, strategic, community...The anti ticket sales policy is on the fringes of insanity. 

When you think of all the offers they used to try to get everyone to go down as well. It's very telling of a club that knows they'll be the demand for 95% of games, and therefore don't give a shit. 

It's made impossible to take your kids with you 

Says you can only buy one ticket at a time

Then says that kids must be accompanied by an adult so you obv can't buy a single child ticket to go with the other adult one I would buy for myself 

The only way around it would be to get 2 adult tickets, one for myself and one for my 11 year old daughter, which is absolutely ridiculous

How on earth have the club got this so wrong, it's genuinely staggering and moronic 

• Like 4