Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

1 minute ago, Union FS said:

Enzo Maresca has repeatedly called for fans to step up and be part of the drive to promotion – but right now, many don’t have a choice.

There is currently no General Sale being offered for the Rotherham home game in just three days, or the Cardiff away game.

UFS has raised this issue with the club and we call on LCFC to make tickets available to fans who want to support their team but can’t currently commit to a season ticket or membership.

With the stadium expansion coming, LCFC must do all it can to keep football available and affordable for all present and future fans.

UFS

Tickets are pretty pricey as well for a game against one of the Championship’s bottom teams 

Just now, Voll Blau said:

The club make flimsy excuses occasionally about it stopping potential troublemakers getting in. Funny how those fears subside the second someone forks out for a membership though... :rolleyes:

this just isn’t fair or right from the club. So they are basically saying everyone else has to miss out because of a minority? Needs to be called out because it’s really wrong. Credit to UFS 

• Like 3

I get the concerns of trouble-makers and infiltrations from sold out away ends (although not so much in the championship) but how are you supposed to attract new fans? 

Previous match-goers? Kids? Foreign fans? all help build the supporters base.

Edited by RowlattsFox

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

And a minority they didn't even manage to stop with this nonsense policy. How many times in here did we see someone reporting issues with away fans in the home end last season?

The club are destroying their chance to expand the fanbase because they want a grubby £32 off everyone first. It's rotten.

It’s bizarre, love to know who is making the decision. 

11 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Well done UFS for raising this one. Whenever this topic has come up on here I've been right behind it because there is a generation of fans missing out who, like I did when I was younger, would go to the odd game here and there as kids/teenagers leading them to be full on fans in the future.

Would also like other groups such as the Foxes Trust to back this one up too.

Quite right. 

One of the biggest cons football clubs have now is paying money just to be on a list that means you can buy tickets should they drop that far.

Fortunately I know a few ST holders and can get the odd ticket that way, but I refuse to pay for membership.

Appreciate UFS raising it.

Edited by ajthefox
  • Like 3

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hundreds sent back by Rotherham for Saturday. Perfect for casual/new fans who might not have been for a while. But no £32 each please before we'll sell you a £35 ticket. 

Can we really add home fans into the away area?

• Like 1