Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2024

11 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Will he go to another team straight away in 2025 or take a break ?

Given the length of time it takes to design etc, he wouldn’t have much affect on a new team until season 2026.  So he could well take a few months off early 2025.  I wonder if he would buy out his contract so he could leave earlier??  This looks like he won’t have further input on red bull’s F1 car for 2025. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Given the length of time it takes to design etc, he wouldn’t have much affect on a new team until season 2026.  So he could well take a few months off early 2025.  I wonder if he would buy out his contract so he could leave earlier??  This looks like he won’t have further input on red bull’s F1 car for 2025. 

Was listening to the F1 podcast, they said that development of new cars (may have been new regs) cannot start until beginning of 2025. So it may be that he can jump at the next manufacturer and hit the ground running.

6 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Was listening to the F1 podcast, they said that development of new cars (may have been new regs) cannot start until beginning of 2025. So it may be that he can jump at the next manufacturer and hit the ground running.

That must be start of 2025 for the 2026 season 

It's the first time all season that I've managed to avoid the results and watch the highlights on channel 4.

Interesting tactics from Haas, having one driver drive crazily to help the other score points. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, isaidno said:

It's the first time all season that I've managed to avoid the results and watch the highlights on channel 4.

Interesting tactics from Haas, having one driver drive crazily to help the other score points. 

I think they did that before but didn't go down too well with K-Mag.

Verstappen complaining about the car but still wins easily and gets on pole...

Think they said earlier the Senna documentary was going to be on Channel 4 later tonight.

Edited by Super_horns

5 hours ago, isaidno said:

I'm surprised the Hulk didn't mention the help during his post-race interview.  The two seem to get along just fine as teammates as well.

I wonder how pissed Magnussen is at Hulk for breaking the DRS and leaving him stranded. 

I'd be a bit torn as a team boss there as obviously it benefitted Hulk, but could Magnussen have hung on to 8th and an extra, valuable point if he had the DRS train?

Or did Hulk do the right thing by going for the 2 points and hope/rely on Magnussen repeating his Jeddah 'heroics'?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Great battle between Piastri and Sainz. McLaren with some pace today!

Actually has been some good racing but Verstappen will probably still win !

Just as I say that Piastri has damage unfortunately.

Edited by Super_horns