Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

stating that the EFL would ensure that any sanction imposed by a Premier League Disciplinary Commission against LCFC would take effect while LCFC was in the Championship, whilst also noting that any points deduction sought by the Premier League would need to be applied before 4 May 2024.

Makes you ask the question why would the EFL want to do that? What is their justification / benefit?

I can understand why the PL would want to as it means it's all done and dusted before/if we get promoted removing any issues for them.

• Like 3

Agree that if we broke the rules that we signed up to, we can moan about the state of football in this country, but it makes us look shockingly insincere. Take you medicine and then make a stand or better still, before breaking the rules.

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

It's ****ing tedious isn't it.

By all means, fight your corner. But it's the in-house accountability which concerns me most and there doesn't seem to be any.

The way the finances have been handled is a shit show, but the club are correct on this again. EFL is overreaching us because they're determined to **** us over.

• Like 2

This entire process makes a laughing stock of the system.

The EFL doing absolutely anything to bring a punishment in and have been proven numerous times now to be attempting to punish outside of their remit.

Embarrassing. How can we trust the systems in place to regulate the game when they're constantly trying to act outside of their rules 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Agree that if we broke the rules that we signed up to, we can moan about the state of football in this country, but it makes us look shockingly insincere. Take you medicine and then make a stand or better still, before breaking the rules.

We haven't broken any EFL rules (yet).

2 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

Someone explain this to me in Arabic please 

EFL promised their Dad they would apply any penalty the PL assigned to us in line with PSR breaches. They have no right to do so, so have to tidy their room. Instead.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

It's ****ing tedious isn't it.

By all means, fight your corner. But it's the in-house accountability which concerns me most and there doesn't seem to be any.

Yes we absolutely need to look and take accountability internally.

But this statement is literally about the EFL acting outside of their jurisdiction. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It's honestly amazing to me how utterly incompetent the EFL have been on this.

We're literally 2-0 up against them.

You seen our defence lately, draw at best when the games played out, Faes is giving evidence next week

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

I agree with points deductions as punishment and if we get one we deserve it but the EFL have been really amateurish in this process.

I honestly couldn't disagree more with us getting a points deduction.

I strongly believe we should challenge every single letter of the laws they're trying to hold us to.

• Like 3