Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not sacking Rodgers was absolute madness, I will never forgive those at the top for hanging onto that idiot for so long. I've had zero faith in the ownership of the club for about 18/24 months now.

I don't think they even sacked him. It was mutual which meant they wouldn't have given him the full payout and probably explained why he jumped back in with celtic so quickly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Reading that article, its all ifs, buts and maybes?  Plus its in the Sun.  I believe we are very close to breaching FFP but this has to be clickbait.

The problem with the Sun is that they have always broken genuine stories alongside the rubbish they publish. They probably get more scoops than any other paper, but they also regularly publish speculative stuff that has little basis in reality.

Which category does this story fall into? We don't know at this stage, but at the moment the story seems to be based on the 'suspicions' of other clubs rather than any concrete information. Although I'd have preferred it if the club had issued a robust denial of the story rather than refusing to comment on it.

The more we hear the more we realise how stupid the upper hierarchy are. 

Just remember not a single head has rolled for the relegation, the recruitment issue, and now this. 

Edited by UniFox21

16 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Reading that article, its all ifs, buts and maybes?  Plus its in the Sun.  I believe we are very close to breaching FFP but this has to be clickbait.

They haven’t got a clue until our latest accounts are published

They put this in the article but in typical The Sun fashion they conveniently leave out about the Covid season being included in that period so literally everyone had exacerbated losses

“Leicester posted losses of at least £141.75m over three previous seasons, not including the last.”

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They haven’t got a clue until our latest accounts are published

They put this in the article but in typical The Sun fashion they conveniently leave out about the Covid season being included in that period so literally everyone had exacerbated losses

“Leicester posted losses of at least £141.75m over three previous seasons, not including the last.”

Isn't this what the article is saying?

We'd need to have made some serious offsets or a massive profit last year to be within it. We lost 92m in a non covid season!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The more we hear the more we realise how stupid the upper hierarchy are. 

Just remember not a single head has rolled for the relegation, the recruitment issue, and now this. 

So you're saying it wasn't Mike Stowell's fault, and they sacked him to cover for Rudkin and King Power's failure? Crazy if true! 

we've maybe overspent  on free t shirts fired from a gun , clappers, dishonesty flags, the garden fete that is ( pre match entertainment) outside ,give away one doughnut and one beer for every1 hoho apart from the free loaders who rub the ink away from hand to make a feast of it , basically we know how to waste money.  tbh i just like the part where the 22 blokes play football for hour and half plus but then again ;)im a funny kinda chap. 

• Like 1