Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VintageFox73

Will Enzo walk ?

Guest J-FOX

He should be sacked for keeping the wingers on for 90 minutes, for leaving Coady and Souttar to rot, for ignoring Albrighton and for never playing two up top ! Rubbish

I’ve always said I’d give him the season. 

if we fall apart though after where we were, then we are done. 

You could argue that we left it too late last season, however would we gain anything from pulling the trigger now? We saw last season we had no idea on replacements. 

It‘ll cost us a fortune unfortunately and I’ve no idea who even picks it up. Since January we’ve largely been terrible though. 

I’m starting to think the first half of the season wins weren’t necessarily down to him and his strategy. But I’m certainly not at the “sack him now” point. What would that achieve? Last season we sacked Rodgers too late and ended up with Dean Smith 🤮

We’ve thrown the title away for sure, and we won’t win the play offs. Change in the summer maybe.