Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VintageFox73

Will Enzo walk ?

Anybody else thing Enzo will walk even if we still go up ? Points deduction , has he been lied to by Top re  refunds and the stability of the club when he joined ? 

Hes already hinted hes not satisfied and was clearly annoyed  by the Sensi deal collapsing at the last minute due to funds/ FFP .

• Haha 1

He’s not going to walk is he….. it won’t reflect well on him if he quits. 

However, I don’t think the club are 100% on him anyway, so I think regardless of what happens he’s going by “mutual consent” next season. 

Depends really. If I was him, for the sake of my career if he gets an offer from say a mid table team in Serie A I would walk.

That said, he could have an opportunity to enhance his career if we put up a good scrap if we get promoted but that would be a massive gamble for him.

7 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

If we don't get promoted - Yes

If we get promoted - No

That's how I see it.  It will reflect poorly on him if he bails on the club when this is hanging over it.  And he should feel confident he can survive even with a 6-point deduction (which is likely what we get), assuming we lose the appeal (which we likely will).

I think he will move on. Before then, he has an opportunity to make a mark. Getting us promoted will hold him in good stead for future jobs and potentially PL jobs. Its everyones interest to have a solid 9 game finish. 

After the last few years, it doesnt who comes or goes.

I think he has a free hit now. His agent can make up any old crap about how the financial stuff became apparent to the players at the time that our form dropped off. Nothing is ever made public at our club so no one would know the truth anyway 

the way he got us playing in such a short space of time has been well publicised by his admirers and the football world is well aware of that. 

he will not be short of offers, even if he walked 

• Like 4

4me he will stay , he's got things in place on pitch , v good squad playing the way he wants ie they've bought into it, and i think itl become normal for clubs to be investigated, maybe in time to come as with bosmans ffp will be finished with and clubs will spend what they want with some going to wall as with companies, not leicester tho as we are a club people that know ups n downs good n bad and end of it all we maybe aint done much if owt wrong anyway.  

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

A picture speaks a thousand words 

20240324_165727.thumb.jpg.d4e965289244ada66607602a922bcbb2.jpg

This picture was taken the next day as Whelan and Rudkin approached Enzo at the ground. He's actually puckering up and within 10 seconds of it being taken they were involved in a three-way kiss. 

Read into that what you will. 

Screenshot2024-03-25at10_18_36.thumb.png.a5032b15ed0bc202ae652862ed2ba65b.png

Edited by RoboFox
  • Haha 4

He would enhance his reputation far more by sticking with us if we get promoted and keeping us up. If we don’t go up, he has the perfect excuse to walk and with his reputation intact, somewhat. He could blame lack of promotion on things other than himself..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sly said:

He won’t walk. 

Will he get poached if we don’t get promoted, most likely. 

Very unsure; if we don't go up having blown a 10/15 point lead then he won't exactly have many banging at the door 

Really depends on how he feels about the current situation of the club. He was already downbeat back in January regarding the Sensi deal, with our situation potentially heading into next season, is he a guy who would be happy working on a potentially limited budget? What we don’t want is another Rodgers scenario, where our manager becomes frustrated and things turn south. 

Maybe a manager who has history of working with limited resources might be a better fit :dunno:

• Like 1