Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

I've always thought he was going to struggle with a lot of players out of contract. I think that is coming to effect now in terms of motivation for some. 

I don't think Enzo will be sacked but will leave if we don't get promoted, probably for a job on the continent. 

If NP is feeling better then get him in now. He would already have this team promoted. I was shot down earlier in the season for saying he would have been the better choice.

Football snobs telling me that this is the only way to play now and NP is in the past. Enjoy playing this way with sub standard players next season. Should just about stay up!!

Absolute **** up of all **** ups not getting this squad promoted.  Playing football the Enzo way my arse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Basildon Fox said:

If NP is feeling better then get him in now. He would already have this team promoted. I was shot down earlier in the season for saying he would have been the better choice.

Football snobs telling me that this is the only way to play now and NP is in the past. Enjoy playing this way with sub standard players next season. Should just about stay up!!

Absolute **** up of all **** ups not getting this squad promoted.  Playing football the Enzo way my arse.

Mate he is unwell, so don’t be spoilt child eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Shall we take Friday for example?

So, knowing that Faes has been out of form & struggling, I'd replace him with Coady (a proven Premier league defender known for his leadership).

With Ricardo Presumably fit enough to be on the bench, I'd start him in place of Choudhury who's also been playing poorly.

When I saw that the wingers were getting no joy, I'd switch them out, probably bring Albrighton on for a slightly different approach.

Going a goal down, I'd probably risk that Vardy is getting himself into goal scoring positions,  so I'd take the gamble of keeping him on hoping he puts one away, and I'd bring a second striker on to support him and go attacking knowing id rather risk losing 2-0 but going for the equiliser,  than knocking it round at the back defending a 1 nil loss.

That would be a start.

While I do agree Coady has leadership qualities he's the same Coady who gave away a Goal the last time he played.

Ricardo has been out a while , There's a big difference between playing 90 plus minutes and coming on if needed late in the game. He was never ready to play from the start.

No more than Wilf is, Who is a shadow of himself.

Hamza apart from the Goal was one of our better players yesterday along with Winks. He should have picked up the free players who scored though.

The Wingers I'd agree with he should switch them over or give Albrighton 45 minutes on the right. If only to confuse defenders.

While I understand your thinking, Vardy no Manager can leslislate for the chances he missed Friday. But he was spent when he came off .

The problem with the Strikers we have is they're all out of form right now. That happens but on what we've seen this season none are good enough except Vardy.

Though Kelechi did get the ball in the net he just went a second too early. Such  are the margins at this level.

What I would have done was replace NDiddi who was just going through the motions and replace him with Ricardo if he was fit enough for 45 minutes

Then move Winks forward closer to KDH and move Hamza into the Winks role

This would have given us more possession and better control of the Ball in the forward area's where most of our attacks broke down.

Then if that doesn't work go route one and hit Vesty with long Balls into their Box.  Then revert back to the sytem for the next game.

The real problem is we just don't have the right mix and quality of players and that's down to Rogers poor signings.

Lets see what the Manager can do when he get more of his own signings in.  

30 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Coady has played little and has not been great despite people providing high absence ratings

Imagine Ricardo was not going to play and was only on the bench if absolutely required (he was)

Albrighton maybe, especially as Fatawu was dreadful again

We do not go two up top and trying new formations at this point it madness.

Maybe the squad is just too poor to provide much room for flexibility?

What you've said is nearer is nearer to the truth. Especially the last line.

1 minute ago, Basildon Fox said:

What does this even mean. Probably get banned again but who the **** are you calling a spoilt child?

He is unwell so it’s irrelevant what you and others want he needs to think of his health first.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

He is unwell so it’s irrelevant what you and others want he needs to think of his health first.

Lovely. Why does not wanting the fraud in charge and hoping NP was ok in anyway make me a spoilt child?

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Nigel Pearson love in on here cracks me up. 

Greatful for what he done for us but let it go people. The ship set sail years ago. 

I loved what he did, but he was too one year and then won 3 in 18 or something crazy like that.

Just now, Basildon Fox said:

Lovely. Why does not wanting the fraud in charge and hoping NP was ok in anyway make me a spoilt child?

Because you acted quite aggressively and demanding in your desires without a thought of what’s best for the man.

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

While I do agree Coady has leadership qualities he's the same Coady who gave away a Goal the last time he played.

Ricardo has been out a while , There's a big difference between playing 90 plus minutes and coming on if needed late in the game. He was never ready to play from the start.

No more than Wilf is, Who is a shadow of himself.

Hamza apart from the Goal was one of our better players yesterday along with Winks. He should have picked up the free players who scored though.

The Wingers I'd agree with he should switch them over or give Albrighton 45 minutes on the right. If only to confuse defenders.

While I understand your thinking, Vardy no Manager can leslislate for the chances he missed Friday. But he was spent when he came off .

The problem with the Strikers we have is they're all out of form right now. That happens but on what we've seen this season none are good enough except Vardy.

Though Kelechi did get the ball in the net he just went a second too early. Such  are the margins at this level.

What I would have done was replace NDiddi who was just going through the motions and replace him with Ricardo if he was fit enough for 45 minutes

Then move Winks forward closer to KDH and move Hamza into the Winks role

This would have given us more possession and better control of the Ball in the forward area's where most of our attacks broke down.

Then if that doesn't work go route one and hit Vesty with long Balls into their Box.  Then revert back to the sytem for the next game.

The real problem is we just don't have the right mix and quality of players and that's down to Rogers poor signings.

Lets see what the Manager can do when he get more of his own signings in.  

I think we can meet somewhere in the middle of our differing opinions but one thing is for certain, we definitely have the quality to be in a better position than where Enzo has us.

He's far too stubborn and arrogant in his approach. Especially for someone who - other than being Peps bag man - has quite a poor and inexperienced CV.

I don't know if he takes some form of credit for Pep's success, because there's absolutely nothing from his own work that merits such arrogance. 

Edited by adejo92

Just now, adejo92 said:

I think we can meet somewhere in the middle of our differing opinions but one thing is for certain, we definitely have the quality to be in a better position than where Enzo has us.

He's far too stubborn and arrogant in his approach. Especially for someone who - other than being Peps bag man - has quite a poor and inexperienced CV.

He talks like he's managed and completed the top flight.

Has he?

On 29/03/2024 at 19:20, Ginger_Filbert said:

Any idea why your thread earlier was deleted? 

There was nothing unreasonable said and can’t understand why the powers that be wouldn’t want the topic discussed. 

Are you starting a conspiracy that John Rudkin is an admin?

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Are you starting a conspiracy that John Rudkin is an admin?

Does it count as a conspiracy if it’s true?

• Haha 1

Far more likely Enzo walks than is sacked. The team likely know we are screwed if we get promoted. All the financial issues give him a perfect excuse to bail without damage to his reputation. 

The things is, if we had players good enough for this style it would likely work. We have a squad easily good enough to get promoted but really not good enough for the Prem.  Enzo ball for the last 8 games isn’t going to achieve promotion. Maybe he should give Cambiasso a call for guidance, I mean it supposedly worked for old Nige 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

I'm more deflated than a cheap BM Bargain Bouncy castle with a dodgy air pump.

Even when I watched the kids pass a ball to each other in the back garden earlier I seen Enzo's influence on them. They moved as far forward as an Arriva bus down Melton Road in rush hour. 

I don't know what to do. I need some hope to come back. I can't stand more agony. 

Guest glasgowfox
30 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I think for a while now frustration has been building up in a lot of people, they could see even when the results were coming in the football was bad, we wasnt convincing and the future wasnt there (have I got that right?), now the results have actually turned its like you finally take the lid of the saucepan thats been bubbling away for a long time to let all that steam escape.

Totally get it bud.  But I think a new manager with no money should be given a bit more time.  The football is very predictable to the punter so obviously to the opposition but still think we have to stick with him.

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Nigel Pearson love in on here cracks me up. 

Greatful for what he done for us but let it go people. The ship set sail years ago. 

I remember when people were saying the same things in here about "Martin O'God" while Pearson was managing us.  lol

Guest glasgowfox
56 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

When I first replied to this post I honestly thought it would burn out.  I do not see any sense in sacking him and don't think financially we can afford it. Give the guy a chance.

Not sure I understand the sad face reactions....we are skint so can you give any other options :wub:

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

If that was the case, then there would not be a thread on him lol 

Of course there would! It’s the perfect cover.  :ph34r: