Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Not one of them had a Leicester accent lol

Haha tbf most of the fans I’m around on away days aren’t from the City or suburbs, most are Blaby and Hinckley districts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cockney Fox said:

Maresca just said he doesn’t think we need to do anything differently vs WBA. He’s Brendan 2.0, single track tactics, no plan b, no accountability, How Faes is still in the team is beyond me.

We are in pole postion why would you start tinkering now ?

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

We are in pole postion why would you start tinkering now ?

Because our form the past 10-12 games has been relegation scrap form with the biggest budget this league has and will ever see. 

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Because our form the past 10-12 games has been relegation scrap form with the biggest budget this league has and will ever see. 

Yep but we are still in a position to get promoted win today and we are back top with 3 to go.

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Tinkering? It's about being adaptive and fixing things that don't work. Pole position? We lose today and we'll finish 4th. 

but its worked for the most part that's why we are a game in hand off the top

6 minutes ago, Cockney Fox said:

Maresca just said he doesn’t think we need to do anything differently vs WBA. He’s Brendan 2.0, single track tactics, no plan b, no accountability, How Faes is still in the team is beyond me.

I mean if we bring what we did v Norwich then we will win.