Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (H) Match-Thread

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Can you explain then this starting eleven? I'm all eyes and ears if you please enlighten me tactically about this farce. 

I dunno they must have been working on it through the week, I know its not what you want but it is more than good enough.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's obvious right now that our owner have decided not to go up this season. Nothing makes sense with these starting XIs, it's like a 5yr old picks players in random on an existing formations spreadsheet. 

This is disrespectful to the fans, if there are decisions behind the scenes the fans should know. 

You have all the power - just don’t go.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

I dunno they must have been working on it through the week, I know its not what you want but it is more than good enough.

It's not about what I want, it's about the team. Who cares about me? I'm trying to comprehend what's happening because this lineup is a joke. We'll be down 0-2 by the 30min of the first half. 

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

4-4-2. Like it. 

There will be a reckoning with this sort of teasing

• Haha 1

I don’t get all the surprise about Hamza playing. If Ricardo doesn’t start, it’s always Hamza in that position. Ricardo is obviously not fully fit and ready for 2 matches in 3 days. He’ll play on Tuesday I would have thought. 

6 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Well at least Coady is finally there, only problem is Faes is still shoehorned into the side lol

You can't have a pair of vestergaard and coady lmao. That would be suicide. 

4 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

How are you making 442 out of that?

Mads

Hamza

Coady

Vestergaard 

Faes

Ndidi

Winks

KDH

Fatawu

Mavididi 

Vardy

Current system hasn't been working but if we put 4 players out of position then surely it'll start working 

• Haha 2