Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton match thread

Just now, Jattdogg said:

You know I wore my fox pajama pants on weekend game and we won. I didn't put them on until I got my kids home from school cover here it's 448 now). Walk in the dor put them on and within two minutes we scored out first.

Think I have to wear these for our last two games unwashed.  Going to leave them off till our next game lol

Pics or it didn't happen :P

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s INSANE to me that anyone wants Enzo gone. Genuinely insane. X 

I don’t, but this is an example of a game where we’ve been good (helped by a poor opposition who have actually come to play rather than just sitting in). The problem is when we’re bad we’re very bad. 

I had predicted early in the season that there would be game where everything just came together and they'd blow someone out. Then around late February I figured, not happening.  Great time for it to finally happen. :scarf:

Just now, Bilo said:

Remember when FT had crowned Southampton champions 30 minutes into Game 1? 😂

remember when countless people said Southampton and Leeds would win every remaining game, with 15 games to go!

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

He really doesnt like Cannon does he. Perfect oppurtunity there

Not been give a chance when next season he might be our main striker 

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Can we please now finally put to bed ‘Enzo out’ and ‘we don’t counter attack anymore’? 

It's been a totally different style of play. So much better to watch.

• Like 1