Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Ipswich fans bitter in defeat

They've rubbed me up the wrong way with the two draws this season.

Never thought I'd say this but hope Leeds pip them to second.

Ipswich then get pillaged for their manager and better players and fade off into nothingness. Harsh but fvck em

They've had an absolutely storming season after coming up from L1 and are unlucky to face two relegated sides with far superior resources. Any other season and they'd be up near enough without a hitch. I'd be bitter

• Like 3

Give over. We’d be the same.

When we go up, I 100% want Ipswich to join us. They deserve it and it keeps a bit of romance alive in football in the stale moneyball sport it’s become. Give me them over Leeds anyday. 

Edited by Lionator

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

They've had an absolutely storming season after coming up from L1 and are unlucky to face two relegated sides with far superior resources. Any other season and they'd be up near enough without a hitch. I'd be bitter

It's also even more impressive as this is the second season in a row where they've had a monumental fight to go up when in any other season they'd have cruised to promotion. Look at League One last season. (Even though they went up last year) it must be so frustrating for your team to finally become a roaring success after years, but have to fight tooth and nail to achieve it in successive seasons.

image.png.888699d1b39b394666e75ec8c43f2d7d.png

Edited by Footballwipe

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Delete this shit ffs. Firstly, nothing is finished, secondly Ipswich have performed miracles this season and deserve the plaudits and thirdly it's the most hypocritical shit I've ever read.

I swear every week on here it's omg boo hoo Ipswich have won again how dare they it isn't fair poor Leicester. 

Have you had a look at their forum though? There are several different threads all dedicated to how much they hate us

and want us to fail next year. It goes way beyond any moaning I’ve read on here about them or any other club this season.