Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
guest123

Pre-season friendlies, what do you want?

Turns out the shambles of last year didn't do us any harm at all, but what would you like this pre-season?

For me, 1 decent european away, someone like Sporting, couple of Scotland away games and a big european home fixture just before the season starts.

No doubt I'll end up disappointed with Shepshed away, far east tour and a game behind closed doors lol

If the decision is up to Enzo a couple of games in Italy would be good.

If its up to the powers that be at the club then expect a return trip to Thailand during the monsoon season.

Up to me, a nice trip to Scotland or Ireland would suit.

Haha I had 

2 minutes ago, boots60 said:

If the decision is up to Enzo a couple of games in Italy would be good.

If its up to the powers that be at the club then expect a return trip to Thailand during the monsoon season.

Up to me, a nice trip to Scotland or Ireland would suit.

Haha I had forgotten about that tour. What a shit how on and off the pitch it was.

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

Exeter City

Plymouth

Yeovil

Bristol City

Torquay

Just being selfish.

I remember one at Penzance, I think pre-season after the Palace play-off final. That was decent as I combined it with a few days in Cornwall.

14 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Another pre season jaunt around Thailand in monsoon season, playing full one game before the start of the season, landing the day before our first kick off with no allowance for jet lag. 

Sounds like a right shit show. You can’t be doing that and expect to achieve anything. 

Inter Miami (A)

Orlando (A)

Tottenham in Thailand (A)

Liverpool in Thailand (A)

Northampton (Seagrave)

Coalville (A)

Burton (Seagrave)

Notts County (Seagrave)

PSG (H)

57 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Turns out the shambles of last year didn't do us any harm at all, but what would you like this pre-season?

For me, 1 decent european away, someone like Sporting, couple of Scotland away games and a big european home fixture just before the season starts.

No doubt I'll end up disappointed with Shepshed away, far east tour and a game behind closed doors lol

Actually, i disagree. I think it limited our options when we hit poor form later in the season.  

Hopefully we get promoted today and they can plan a solid and well planned preseason to get everyone up to speed. Players like Cannon who arrived injured and not preseason ready need the best possible preparation. 

• Like 1