Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Stop being miserable for **** sake. Get down there and see Jamie Vardy celebrating a trophy win for the last time 

the last part is a bit of a bold statement. 

we all know it won't be. :scarf:

• Like 1

439966907_928792015923227_11185655869665

Champions Parade. It's happening and it's happening on Sunday
Pre-parade entertainment: 11:30am at Haymarket
Start: 12pm from Northampton Street
Arrival time: 12:40pm at Haymarket
Celebration: 1:15pm from the balcony overlooking the Clock Tower
Players depart balcony: 2pm
"With music, big screens, Q&As, interviews, and of course, a trophy lift, the event is set to be an unforgettable occasion for Leicester City supporters in attendance and a thank you from everyone at the Club for being such a big part of the team’s success this season."
  • Thanks 1

Players aside it’s a lovely opportunity for the board to celebrate with the fans.

Without them this promotion wouldn’t have been a thing…

• Haha 3

Taking my son to the Blackburn game in the away end due to returned tickets but gotta clean stadium up on Sunday so sadly can't attend , I was invited to the staff party after match on Saturday but it's staff only ... I'm sure the atmosphere at match will be just as good through

32 minutes ago, RYM said:

Players aside it’s a lovely opportunity for the board to celebrate with the fans.

Without them this promotion wouldn’t have been a thing…

Very true. We'd never have been relegated in the first place :ph34r:

They've clearly scaled it back. Lifting the trophy off the TK Maxx balcony is definitely "we shouldn't have ever been in the Championship in the first place" planning. But sod it, it's a lovely day out and not everyone will get to see them lift the trophy in the stadium on Saturday. Loved the open top bus parades as a kid. Let the team enjoy this with the fans. I mean, it's a sad day if you can't have a massive party for winning the league, whatever league you're in. 

• Like 2

Football kicks you in the balls more often than not , you have to celebrate every moment it stokes them instead ..

That isn't a quote I'm just talking bollocks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

will this make it to members?

Yes but you'll have to buy a parade membership at 32 quid and a 25 quid charge if you don't want entrance on your phone.  You can't throw your own scarves or hats onto the bus, they need to be scarves and hats purchased through official channels and any photos must be official ones at 10 quid each.  

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, RYM said:

Is Paper Tiger still going?

I remember getting my inflatables from there years ago 🖍️🦊🍌

Shut down earlier this year