Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

29 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Do people think it’s worth staying overnight to go to this as no point going home after Blackburn if I’m going to it?

Yeah u might as well.

Plenty hotels near train station/ town

Just now, Raj said:

Yeah u might as well.

Plenty hotels near train station/ town

More was getting at how good will the parade/ atmosphere likely be. Having been at the prem parade I know it won’t come close but will it be decent?  

1 hour ago, promised land said:

You’re normally spot on with these kind of things, do you know why Sunday and not the Monday?

I’d have thought Monday being better day, shops less busy, bank holiday etc like 2014.

They all fly out on holiday on Monday hence why Sunday 

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Hope they don’t do one tbh, celebrate Saturday but we aren’t a club that should be here in the first place 

Agreed.

Young Leicester fans should grow up feeling that promotion from the second tier to the top tier is to be expected not celebrated.

If recent history hasn’t been a catalyst for us lifting standards then nothing ever will be unfortunately. Too many happy to be little, yo-yo Leicester City.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

More was getting at how good will the parade/ atmosphere likely be. Having been at the prem parade I know it won’t come close but will it be decent?  

Personally don’t think it’ll be amazing. Real celebration will be on the Saturday at the game. Sunday more for the casual fans and all the hanger on man united Liverpool types lol

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Are there any nice parts? 😂

Route they did in 2014 and 2016 was pretty decent

2016 managed to avoid Humberstone Gate and Granby Street two of the biggest toilets in the city 

It’s true that it’s not as exciting as 2014 or 2016, but it’s definitely worth celebrating. To get close to 100 points with any team, at any time and in any division is not something to ever be taken for granted: Especially given our uncertain, immediate, future. 

Then again I’ve lived through the barren years of Pleat and Levein. Also the disasters of Taylor and Holloway. That’s probably enough to keep anyone humble.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trev3939 said:

It’ll be busy that’s for sure. 

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Agreed.

Young Leicester fans should grow up feeling that promotion from the second tier to the top tier is to be expected not celebrated.

If recent history hasn’t been a catalyst for us lifting standards then nothing ever will be unfortunately. Too many happy to be little, yo-yo Leicester City.

Promotion yeah, but we’ve won a league title. 

It’ll be good for kids that haven’t experienced something like this and it’ll bring a bit more business to the city that a Sunday would normally see. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

It’s true that it’s not as exciting as 2014 or 2016, but it’s definitely worth celebrating. To get close to 100 points with any team, at any time and in any division is not something to ever be taken for granted: Especially given our uncertain, immediate, future. 

Then again I’ve lived through the barren years of Pleat and Levein. Also the disasters of Taylor and Holloway. That’s probably enough to keep anyone humble. 

Edited by rugbyblue

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

Route they did in 2014 and 2016 was pretty decent

2016 managed to avoid Humberstone Gate and Granby Street two of the biggest toilets in the city 

We should just have it through the centre of Leeds!lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Are Flares legal at stuff like this? Or is it still a banning order and a fine? 

Asking for a friend.

Don’t think you’d get banned. Also don’t think you’d be the only one to have one.