Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Anyone who is turning their nose up at this needs to remember where we have been for so many years. 

Id have given anything to see us win this league through the mid to lates 2000s. We might not be that club we were then but we should never take these kind of successes for granted because they don't come around often for clubs like ours. Clubs bigger than us have gone 40 years without winning anything. 

Agreed in fairness 

Enjoy these days 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Odd one this, don’t think it warrants it. 

Presume your not going on Saturday then, you know to see us lift some 2 bob trophy like?

• Like 4

I wasn't expecting a parade and had planned to be away Sunday,. But my son wants to go so I've cancelled plans and we will be there. He might be my age the next time we win something so got to make to most of it!

• Like 3

On 02/05/2024 at 23:44, Gamble92 said:

Anyone who is turning their nose up at this needs to remember where we have been for so many years. 

Id have given anything to see us win this league through the mid to lates 2000s. We might not be that club we were then but we should never take these kind of successes for granted because they don't come around often for clubs like ours. Clubs bigger than us have gone 40 years without winning anything. 

Totttttteeennhhhaaammmm 🤧!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Guessing the legion of Thais at the KP today won’t be pitching up at the Haymarket tomorrow 

Bet they will they’ll have a bit sectioned off for um outside the entertainer 

33 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Guessing the legion of Thais at the KP today won’t be pitching up at the Haymarket tomorrow 

Is that why they weren’t letting people

in the club shop before the game? Or at least letting them in slowly. I peered in and there looked to be a handful of Thais  rifling through all the overpriced tat made in South East Asia, but no one else.

I will not be there today but I really wish I could.  I know yesterdays performance was awful but we  must enjoy every opportunity to celebrate a trophy. Vards said it himself, "winning something in football is very hard". 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Raj said:

Ill be there and singing " Rudkins a cvnt Ole Ole"🤣🤣🤣

Just not at jubilee square as you'll probably teach a lot of kids a new phrase to take back to school lol

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 1