Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Never really watched before but going to try and give it a go this time. Hope James doesn't go so soon because I think he'd be fun as it goes on. 

At this stage easier to be the ones no-one has heard of I imagine. 

Same, I think for the sake of program entertainment it would be better for them to pick James to become a traitor & get rid of mr serious 

Posted

When Rob and Romesh entered one of the rooms after the round table lol lol

 

Richard is deluded, got too into the game far too early, he won't last long. But then again, I said that about Alan Carr last series and he won it... 

Posted
11 hours ago, StanSP said:

Richard is deluded, got too into the game far too early, he won't last long. But then again, I said that about Alan Carr last series and he won it... 

I think he'll brush it off. Alan Carr's "I am a faithful" line was probably worse.

 

I think he did **** up and it wasn't intentional but it's a very obvious double bluff. I suspect he'll last a few weeks.

 

  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think he'll brush it off. Alan Carr's "I am a faithful" line was probably worse.

 

I think he did **** up and it wasn't intentional but it's a very obvious double bluff. I suspect he'll last a few weeks.

 

You literally have nothing to go off on the first week so I think they'll end up booting him off 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think he'll brush it off. Alan Carr's "I am a faithful" line was probably worse.

 

I think he did **** up and it wasn't intentional but it's a very obvious double bluff. I suspect he'll last a few weeks.

 

 

I dunno. Maybe. If he leans hard in to just being a bit of an old bohemian eccentric that says whacky, unpredictable things and isn't seen as much of a threat maybe. Especially given I think in the celebrity version there'll just be a part of them that wants to keep him around because he's funny and likeable and it's not so serious as the "other" traitors. 

 

I agree it was a **** up but not in a slip of the tongue, "he didn't mean to say it" way. I think he meant to say it and with that mysterious twinkle it's just it was impulsive and he hadn't really thought any further ahead than just doing the bit. Like there's literally no gain from pretending you might be a traitor it isn't a strategy at all so it was just... daft lol

 

And their strategy of recruiting / murdering the main two people accusing him is like page #1 of the Things Not To Do On Traitors book so I can't see either of them lasting that long haha. 

 

Funny though. I like the cast this year. Shame I'm pretty sure Acaster is straight out as he's one of my favourite in there but they've all been good entertainment. 

 

Ross Kemp getting paranoid about everybody and everything cracked me up a lot. 

 

Hannah Fry is another favourite of mine, I really like her, her stuff on YouTube is brilliant but she's way, way too much of a threat. She'll absolutely get murdered before the end. 

 

Can see James Blunt and Bella Ramsey being dark horses. Both a lot sharper than people probably realise and easy to underestimate. 

 

Edited by Finnegan
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Same, I think for the sake of program entertainment it would be better for them to pick James to become a traitor & get rid of mr serious 

 

Yeah I thought James Acaster would be the absolute perfect contestant for this show. 

 

I figure he'd get extremely in to it like he did Taskmaster, he gets massively irritated quite quickly in comedic ways and absolutely loves causing chaos. 

 

I'm pretty confident he's gone though which is a shame. Him, Romesh and Hannah Fry were the three people I was most looking forward to watching. 

 

If you re-watch the episode or just remember back, he was barely in it and looked very uneasy and a bit unsettled when he was on screen around the group. He's got loads of social anxiety and I've heard rumours he was really uncomfortable in there. I have a hunch it might have been set up a bit to give him an early out. 

 

Edit: just actually googled this and apparently it's not just rumours, there's full on articles about it from a couple days ago. Apparently they had to stop filming at some point because he had an anxiety attack. Feel shit for the guy tbf cos he'd spoken about being very hyped for it. 

 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

Yeah I thought James Acaster would be the absolute perfect contestant for this show. 

 

I figure he'd get extremely in to it like he did Taskmaster, he gets massively irritated quite quickly in comedic ways and absolutely loves causing chaos. 

 

I'm pretty confident he's gone though which is a shame. Him, Romesh and Hannah Fry were the three people I was most looking forward to watching. 

 

If you re-watch the episode or just remember back, he was barely in it and looked very uneasy and a bit unsettled when he was on screen around the group. He's got loads of social anxiety and I've heard rumours he was really uncomfortable in there. I have a hunch it might have been set up a bit to give him an early out. 

 

They had to stop filming it a couple of times, as they was worried about his health.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Posted
Just now, slymunn said:

They had to stop filming it a couple of times, as they was worried about his health.

 

Yeah just read that. Sad him for him and a shame, he'd have been great. 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
26 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I think Ross Kemps paranoia when the little mixer touched his arm is right up there for funniest moments I’ve seen on the traitors. 

 

I was in bits when he was getting paranoid about the hat. I felt a bit for Bella cos they were just trying to be sweet to Ross, it was a nice moment and he got completely paranoid. 

 

But then when he was in the bar room not even letting anyone touch him it about killed me. ****ing brilliant lol

 

  • Haha 2
Posted
12 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Same, I think for the sake of program entertainment it would be better for them to pick James to become a traitor & get rid of mr serious 

I do think you need a few people that are a bit more serious though.

 

With James Acaster, Romesh Ranganathan, Rob Beckett, Miranda Hart, Joe Lycett you've got 5 totally unserious comedians.

Posted
2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I think he'll brush it off. Alan Carr's "I am a faithful" line was probably worse.

 

I think he did **** up and it wasn't intentional but it's a very obvious double bluff. I suspect he'll last a few weeks.

 

I think not even that. A few days at most. Early stages anyone latches on to anything, so him saying he's a traitor will be golddust to anyone on the fence. 

 

Hopefully Acaster lasts, I know they stopped filming at times so it's obvious who goes tonight. Be interesting how he plays it now being aligned with Richard, as he was gunning for him to begin with. 

 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

. 

 

Hannah Fry is another favourite of mine, I really like her, her stuff on YouTube is brilliant but she's way, way too much of a threat. She'll absolutely get murdered before the end. 

 

Can see James Blunt and Bella Ramsey being dark horses. Both a lot sharper than people probably realise and easy to underestimate. 

 

I think Fry will be a dark horse too. Agree with Blunt and Ramsey. 

 

Overall it's a great cast. So many big personalities. And friendships outside of the show so be interesting how those dynamics progress. 

  • Like 2
Posted

I really hope James A does get through tonight and if filming had to be stopped a few times would that suggest he does?

Not knowing production timelines obviously but Ep1 was spread over 2 days where he really wasn’t put through anything he wouldn’t normally of been able to handle, I know social anxiety etc will manifest in its own way but he wasn’t under any pressure in those shown recorded days…..so could that mean he survived and went onto be a traitor where he was then having to deal with more pressure which could have led to the stoppages?

 

I’m clinging on to that as hope, because he could make good telly.

If he doesn’t I think the 3 traitors & their quest will be quite boring as they will just be methodical in the way they go about ridding the faithfuls. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Still chuckling to Richard’s comment to Rob over breakfast ten minutes later. Shame he’s going if he’s dishing out gems like that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Posted

Like someone said you have to vote Richard. If you don’t and then later find out he’s a traitor you’re absolutely kicking yourself. If he wasn’t then at least you’ve answered the question and can move on.

Posted

Why do they all seem to miss the fact that Ross was chosen the night before, yet they're using that to put a target on his back. Traitors wouldn't have known the kind of mission that would ensue, so opting to save Ross was only to put heat on him generally, not specifically to save him in a mission. 

 

As for the banishment it's bound to be Richard. 

 

The Leigh-Anne theory is too weak. 

Posted

Ooh no think Hannah’s gone sadly 😔

I’m surprised no one suggested Jerry said Haggis because she knew she wouldn’t be murdered, as in she perhaps is a traitor, she was also very quiet around the table but she’s been overlooked and the traitors will get rid of Hannah as she spoke a lot and probably a threat….unless of course Richard is banished then Maya will keep her in as a mate 🤷‍♂️ 

 

ooh man i’m a traitors virgin and to be this invested in reality tv is not me 🤪

  • Haha 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Ooh no think Hannah’s gone sadly 😔

I’m surprised no one suggested Jerry said Haggis because she knew she wouldn’t be murdered, as in she perhaps is a traitor, she was also very quiet around the table but she’s been overlooked and the traitors will get rid of Hannah as she spoke a lot and probably a threat….unless of course Richard is banished then Maya will keep her in as a mate 🤷‍♂️ 

 

ooh man i’m a traitors virgin and to be this invested in reality tv is not me 🤪

You're in for a wild ride! 

 

I think Hannah will intelligently argue her way out of danger. I don't think she's in that much danger. Blunt's naming of her was so random. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Wonder if they'll over think it and get rid of Jerry, given nobody in their right mind would rationally eject her over the delightful Hannah, in the hope they come to same conclusion and vote Hannah as a traitor tomorrow?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...