Pliskin Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, MPH said: How does everyone think Faes is playing? He looks steady. I mean, it should be piss for him at this level.ย
VLC86 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September ๐๐๐๐๐๐ what on earth has gone on there
Unabomber Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 1 minute ago, DennisNedry said: He was the player tackled for the red card. Oh right I thought it was Alves
The Doctor Posted 19 September Posted 19 September "they will have wanted advantage" ย you can't play advantage from a throw in???
joeybside Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Ok once playing thru the press. Just need that quality in the final third to create & then finish chances
MPH Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 minutes ago, Unabomber said: Why are they booing Thomasย ย think think he must have faked an injury to get their player sent off
Supergray22 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I like what I see with lundstram. Doesnโt take any shit and a better player than I was expecting.ย 1
goody2028 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, hejammy said: Ref is a Leicester fan?ย ย heโs having a great gameย
fazzyfox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Encouraging that we are looking like a team now, a ball winning deep midfielder and a proper CF. Also starting to see proper relationships growing, not looking like a bunch of guys who only just met in the dressing room. I mean, f*** me even Cullen is joining in and linking well with those around him as well as contributing goals. Need to remember weโre one of the most unstable units in the league in terms of being a rebuild, some of these opponents have a well settled core, our core is two weeks old.
Rubbersoul Posted 19 September Posted 19 September If Thomas wasnโt built like a child weโd have scored thereย 1
Finnegan Posted 19 September Posted 19 September **** off Thomas ffs all you had to do then was tap it to Riis. Ffs.ย ย
Recommended Posts