lcfc sheff Posted 20 September Posted 20 September Not sure what sort of team we’ll have out, and tbh can’t be arsed to look up the rules but I know there is some sort of rule about playing a certain amount of the first team available? Hope to see Carr, Hutchinson and Neale in the team surrounded by some more experience, maybe even a 15/16 year old I’m not aware of
Popular Post Wasyls Pec Deck Posted 20 September Popular Post Posted 20 September Playing a PL teams U21 side is another embarrassing low for our club 47
Popular Post hejammy Posted 20 September Popular Post Posted 20 September 1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said: Playing a PL teams U21 side is another embarrassing low for our club What's more embarrassing is that we could play their u16s and the likes of Thomas would still get out muscled. 3 1 8
AjcW Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said: Not sure what sort of team we’ll have out, and tbh can’t be arsed to look up the rules but I know there is some sort of rule about playing a certain amount of the first team available? Hope to see Carr, Hutchinson and Neale in the team surrounded by some more experience, maybe even a 15/16 year old I’m not aware of Wasn’t the easiest to work out. It’s either 4 or 5 players from a few eligible categories. I imagine he will use it as a chance to field everyone who hasn’t had much of a chance. from yesterday in terms of four you’d think Howell, Watson, Faes and Burns will start. I think the four can be from yesterdays squad as well so Souttar etc…. Left back/right back is looking tricky in terms of starters and cover though 1
sdb Posted 20 September Posted 20 September Good chance to get some sharpness into a few fringe players. As has been said, another hugely depressing side note in the club's demise.
reidt Posted 20 September Posted 20 September (edited) I like many others can't get excited for this However, if we got to Wembley, I would go. 7pm kick off just like MNF! Edited 20 September by reidt
I am an Ostrich Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 57 minutes ago, sdb said: Good chance to get some sharpness into a few fringe players. As has been said, another hugely depressing side note in the club's demise. 🤣 1
Popular Post AjcW Posted 20 September Popular Post Posted 20 September Personally would like to meet the (currently) 52 people who have paid £25 to sit in the weller hall for this…. 10
Popular Post adam Posted 20 September Popular Post Posted 20 September 4 minutes ago, AjcW said: Personally would like to meet the (currently) 52 people who have paid £25 to sit in the weller hall for this…. Here they are 7
SK3Blue Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 1 hour ago, hejammy said: What's more embarrassing is that we could play their u16s and the likes of Thomas would still get out muscled. Built like a cheese string.
Corky Posted 20 September Posted 20 September Even taking away the embarrassment of being the junior half of a competitive match against Fulham's youngsters, there is a wider point to be made. This competition could surely be devised as a knockout amongst the 48 clubs in One and Two? There really is no need for this and the EFL are ridiculous for allowing it. 1
FoxinNotts Posted 20 September Posted 20 September Full strength minus those guys who are on international duty
Pliskin Posted 20 September Posted 20 September I wouldn’t even open the stadium, play it at Seagrave, this is the lowest point of this clubs history……. Recent PL champions playing Fulham under 21’s in a competitive game? **** me lengthways……… 2
Globalfox Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 1 hour ago, AjcW said: Personally would like to meet the (currently) 52 people who have paid £25 to sit in the weller hall for this…. I am one however it’s only 16 pounds with discounts. 1 3
hejammy Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 1 minute ago, Globalfox said: I am one however it’s only 16 pounds with discounts. Was the discount code KINGPOWEROUT5?
TrentFox Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 1 hour ago, AjcW said: Personally would like to meet the (currently) 52 people who have paid £25 to sit in the weller hall for this…. 1 hour ago, adam said: Here they are Who wouldn’t happily volunteer to take-one-for-the-team and meet the two on the right? 1
5waller5 Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 1 minute ago, moore_94 said: Most embarrassing fixture in our history? By a country mile
phoneticerror Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 2 minutes ago, moore_94 said: Most embarrassing fixture in our history? So far… 1
Rubbersoul Posted 20 September Posted 20 September I’d seriously recommend pretending this game isn’t happening 1
Pliskin Posted 20 September Posted 20 September I honestly can’t believe they’re opening the KP…. The only justification would be to make it a family fixture, mark the tickets up as £5 for kids and £10 for adults. Like the old days at Filbo.
BrilliantFox Posted 20 September Posted 20 September Surely we just field our own u21 team to avoid playing first-teamers in this embarassment of a fixture?
Chelmofox Posted 20 September Posted 20 September 4 minutes ago, Pliskin said: I honestly can’t believe they’re opening the KP…. The only justification would be to make it a family fixture, mark the tickets up as £5 for kids and £10 for adults. Like the old days at Filbo. Not sure im 100% right, but i think they have to?
Tuna Posted 20 September Posted 20 September He's already said it will be a strong team, probably a good idea as well. 1
Recommended Posts