Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Krine said:

Bugger me, i know some things can get lost in translation but does his family run that website? I find it hard to believe there are even folks left in Belgium who think we were the problem and not Wout.

 

I still cast my mind back to the Wales vs Belgium game, the only time I've ever seen someone called a liability in 4 languages. lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

I was in Gent for my birthday in the summer, and was at a flea market looking at Vinyl's. Bloke serving saw my LCFC tshirt, and then proceeded to comment only about how sh1t Wout Faes is.

A true Gent-leman :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
Posted
4 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

I was in Gent for my birthday in the summer, and was at a flea market looking at Vinyl's. Bloke serving saw my LCFC tshirt, and then proceeded to comment only about how sh1t Wout Faes is.

What did you say?

Posted

Something about this signing makes me feel uneasy and worried...

 

I think it's because I've just stuck £15,000 on Shabab AlAhli Dubai to get relegated despite only knowing one player in the entire division 

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
On 30/09/2026 at 13:08, OntarioFox said:

Bugger me, i know some things can get lost in translation but does his family run that website? I find it hard to believe there are even folks left in Belgium who think we were the problem and not Wout.

 

I still cast my mind back to the Wales vs Belgium game, the only time I've ever seen someone called a liability in 4 languages. lol

Bo, it is the national tv Chanel like BBC

Edited by Krine
Mistake
Posted (edited)
On 28/09/2026 at 16:37, john ridley said:

Plenty of others to take his place .

So what you say is” plenty of others to take his place “…as an answer, “ we can’t blame him anymore”…does that mean you always need somebody to be  blamed and to be bullied…. ???

Edited by Krine
Other meaning
Posted
On 28/09/2026 at 17:41, jayfox26 said:

Shes searching for fans forums, not realising that not a single person in the world actually gives a shit about the UAE league 😂

Wout Faes has left Leicester City to join Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai FC, a club playing in the UAE Pro League, the highest division of football in the United Arab Emirates.

Shabab Al-Ahli also competes at the highest level of Asian club football, in the AFC Champions League Elite — Asia’s equivalent of the UEFA Champions League.

By comparison, Leicester City are currently playing in League One, which is the third tier of English football.

So Wout has moved from a club playing in England’s third division to a top-flight club that also competes at the highest continental level in Asia.

  • Haha 3
Posted
30 minutes ago, Krine said:

So what you say is” plenty of others to take his place “…as an answer, “ we can’t blame him anymore”…does that mean you always need somebody to be  blamed and to be bullied…. ???

He was crap ,end of .The only person who thought he was any good was him and hfaes.

Posted
57 minutes ago, Krine said:

 

Wout Faes has left Leicester City to join Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai FC, a club playing in the UAE Pro League, the highest division of football in the United Arab Emirates.

Shabab Al-Ahli also competes at the highest level of Asian club football, in the AFC Champions League Elite — Asia’s equivalent of the UEFA Champions League.

By comparison, Leicester City are currently playing in League One, which is the third tier of English football.

So Wout has moved from a club playing in England’s third division to a top-flight club that also competes at the highest continental level in Asia.

Average crowds of under 6k. I refer you back to my earlier post. Nobody gives a shit about the UAE league! Southend and Carlisle who are both in the national league get higher attendances. 

Posted
On 30/09/2026 at 12:08, OntarioFox said:

 

 

I still cast my mind back to the Wales vs Belgium game, the only time I've ever seen someone called a liability in 4 languages. lol

Are you classing he's fooking shite as french 😂 😂 or is that 5

Posted
43 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Average crowds of under 6k. I refer you back to my earlier post. Nobody gives a shit about the UAE league! Southend and Carlisle who are both in the national league get higher attendances. 

Whatever…. I would prefer to live in Dubai, pure luxury, taxfree income…

Posted
20 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Are you classing he's fooking shite as french 😂 😂 or is that 5

English, Welsh, French and Flemish lol

Posted
22 minutes ago, Krine said:

Whatever…. I would prefer to live in Dubai, pure luxury, taxfree income…

That wasnt the point I was making. Of course he'll have a nice life, tax free etc. My point you responded to was that nobody cares about the UAE league, which is true. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...