Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

Leicester City Football Club Take-Over

Today is looking like a good day! I'm about to compete on my new house, and nowthere is hope for City! Brilliant.

That could be a Freudian fear you're expressing, worried that you're about to be gazumped! Remember there's tasteful items like foxes curtains and duvet covers for your new home. It's your loyal duty......

Is that Black Beauty?? :ph34r:

It's...

Garden sculpture of a "Black Stallion Running Horse" made out of mosaic tile. The horse 7-1/2 feet long, weights 60 lb. and is designed to stand on a hillside, pasture, gate entry or as a focal point in your yard or garden.

This mosaic tile garden sculpture is completely water sealed to withstand any of Mother Nature's elements. The beauty of the mosaic tile horse is resonated by the sun's light as it hits the tile at different angles and causes the horse to sparkle in a way of breath taking amazement. The horse garden sculpture is supported by a 5 foot steel tube that can be moved on a pivot in order to maintain the grass underneath it or the sculpture can be supported by a large plate for an indoor display.

Black Stallion Running Horse Garden Sculpture: Price: $2300 Materials: 3/4 " plywood, foam tile board, fiberglass, mortar, tile, grout, epoxy, steel, bolts and sealer.

Shipping to the lower 48 US states is $325.

Uncle Milan no longer has his own thread :cry:

On the other hand, this is pretty exciting. Don't know what to make of the American businessmen, are they seriously interested or is this just a ploy to get Milan to bid? Are they after a plaything or a business to sink their debts into? Do they have experience running sports clubs? Who has more money? How much would they put in? Is that as important as experience in this area? Are they even football fans?

Let's not get carried away

Let's not run before we can walk

Let's take this slowly

Let's think about it for a while

Let's weigh up the pros and cons

Let's talk it through one more time

Let's not sell our soul

Oh bugger it, "Welcome to Leicester, Milan."

Don't want to burst any bubbles...what me, a man with my reputation left alone in a young ladies hostel at night...but these kind of things can get very drawn out and may not even come through.

As excited as I am, there remains the distinct possibility that we could finish the season with the same bunch of people in the boardroom that there were at the begining.

£5m (shares)+ £17m (stadium) + £3m (players wages) = £25m

Plus we'd have the revenue previously set aside for stadium payments to add to the player funds.

Should be enough to get out of this league.

Once we're in the Premier :D we'd get £25m with no significant out goings apart from player wages and to pay back MM.

£5m (shares)+ £17m (stadium) + £3m (players wages) = £25m

Plus we'd have the revenue previously set aside for stadium payments to add to the player funds.

Should be enough to get out of this league.

Once we're in the Premier :D we'd get £25m with no significant out goings apart from player wages and to pay back MM.

Sounds like a perfectly good business investment to me. With a short pay back period I can't see any reason why the investment won't take place!

Tell me more

Geoff peters saying what the 25 million be for, it was basically going over old rope for the stadium and well because of how well the board have run the club its now plum to invest in with low wages and up and coming talent.

They were hinting at when a takeover could happen..

NEVER I SAY....

Tim Davies's is GOD :ph34r:

Archived