Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

1 hour ago, everton carr said:

Leaves us with a slight chance of making the QF although need a few results to go are way on Sunday 

So we need to beat Lancs

Notts to beat Durham 

Gloucs to beat Somerset 

Bham to beat Northants 

27 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Excellent win but I have 2 grumbles - one minor and one major:

The minor one first - Lilley is great but sometimes he needs to play the percentages a bit more. There was absolutely no need to go for the shot that got him out. We were coasting and had already scored 9 off the over so why  take the risk of trying to hit a 6 at that point, especially as he must know the following batsmen are useless? That almost cost us the game and put huge pressure on Ackerman.

And the major one - How on earth do Dearden and especially Rhodes keep getting chances? Is Nixon contractually obliged to play them or something? Awful again tonight - Dearden was in 3 balls and should have been out twice, whilst Rhodes scratched 1 from 6 whilst barely getting the ball off the square once more. Surely Swindells and Mike would offer more? In fact, I don't think I would do any worse.

Mike was injured he would of played but probably instead of Klein! 

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

So we need to beat Lancs

Notts to beat Durham 

Gloucs to beat Somerset 

Bham to beat Northants 

If Gloucester beat Somerset it doesn’t matter who wins between Birmingham and Northants as long as we win.... or am I getting confused? 

Forget that I’m confused 😐 🙈

No actually I’m not confused 😂 

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

7 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

If Gloucester beat Somerset it doesn’t matter who wins between Birmingham and Northants as long as we win.... or am I getting confused? 

Forget that I’m confused 😐 🙈

No actually I’m not confused 😂 

It’s all very confusing 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, everton carr said:

Dearden no chance Swindells yes Welch S Evans too early to Judge A Evans looks useful Mike going to be a top player  Davis may make a career as an average County pro.You forget to inc Rhodes a future England player

Yeah agree really. I think Davis has improved quite a bit. Swindels i like i would play him and Hill in our best eleven. 

I think Mike could be really good. Also think Welch looks good. 

Lilley should play in all formats. Better player than Dearden and Rhodes in any format. 

Parky improved and i think Klein has improved also. 

Need at least two more batsmen and a two seamers. 

I know i harp on but Rhodes and Dearden are not good enough at this level. 

• Like 1