Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

7 hours ago, Scotch said:

Like I've said before, chances are that this girl is not Maddie but there is enough there to make me wonder. Much less Maddie's family...

This girl's phycologist has said there is trauma that happened from a young age that's caused her to block out most of her youth. 

Her parents have been pretty sketchy about the whole thing. 

There are pictures out there of her where she had a fairly strong resemblance to Gerry.

She grew up in a random small town in Poland where Maddie was supposedly spotted 2 days after the abduction.,

Same rare eye condition. 

....None of that singularly means much but when put together, it's not unreasonable for her to wonder about it. 

The other possibility is that this woman is the girl that was spotted in Poland, mistaken for Madeline because of the eye and that lead to a whole false narrative and would explain the crazy coincidences around what we think happened. We may actually be no nearer to finding out the truth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

The other possibility is that this woman is the girl that was spotted in Poland, mistaken for Madeline because of the eye and that lead to a whole false narrative and would explain the crazy coincidences around what we think happened. We may actually be no nearer to finding out the truth.

Yep. This is also a possible explanation. 

15 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I've always said it and don't care who it upsets because it's true. The narrative around this if her parents were on benefits and lived on a council estate would have been worlds apart and they'd have been locked up, either for neglect (as the mccans should have been) or they'd have pinned it on them and got locked up for good. Because they're high ranking professionals they got an easy ride from the media and general public. 

That should only mean it’s a shame others wouldn’t be looked for so thoroughly too, it’s not a reason to turn your nose up at the publicity surround Madeline McCann’s disappearance 

As for the parents, well I’d show my ringhole on national TV if it increased the chance of me finding my missing daughter so you can’t blame them for milking it…

26 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I thought it was accepted that she was killed by that dead German peado?

He's still alive, as he had been charged with further abuse incidents not too long ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63218642

Edit: After reading his charges in this article, this seems a very critical and plausible lead..

Edited by Wymsey
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

This Carria on from news that the girl who thought she was Madeline MCCann is NOT Madeline mccann

The mum of Polish girl Julie Wendell who believed she was Madeleine McCann has broken her silence after DNA results revealed Wendell was not the child who went missing in 2007.

I hope they finally find her. Whatever people think of her parents and the circumstances in which they left the children the night she disappeared, they must be living a continual hell not knowing, and I can't begin to imagine how awful that is for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MPH said:

This Carria on from news that the girl who thought she was Madeline MCCann is NOT Madeline mccann

The mum of Polish girl Julie Wendell who believed she was Madeleine McCann has broken her silence after DNA results revealed Wendell was not the child who went missing in 2007.

There's a fcking surprise. 

I cannot even believe the girl's ludicrous claim was even debated on here. It was Elvis in the Chip Shop level stuff

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2023 at 17:44, Paninistickers said:

There's a fcking surprise. 

I cannot even believe the girl's ludicrous claim was even debated on here. It was Elvis in the Chip Shop level stuff

Which chip shop?

On 22/05/2023 at 23:26, MPH said:

The woman who gave birth to the child decides to wait for a DNA test result?  Makes sense.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, MPH said:

'I regret posting online that I was Madeleine McCann' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-68139294

bit of a fruit loop it seems but it’s hard not to pity her..

Haunted by not knowing who she really is. Troubled by mental health issues. 

Sad and immature, yes. 

Vindictive and out to make a fast buck. No IMO.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Parafox said:

Haunted by not knowing who she really is. Troubled by mental health issues. 

Sad and immature, yes. 

Vindictive and out to make a fast buck. No IMO.

Perhaps the reason the police didn't take her seriously was because they could see that the mouth and nose of the two photographed children, were not the same shape.  Same nose and different hairstyle, might be the same child; same hair but different nose, not the same.