Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

I think she could have possibly been abducted by the same people and for some reason that eye thing made her and MM a target. I don't know why it might be a desirable trait to child snatchers, but 2 young girls with same rare eye condition abducted is a strange coincidence. I don't think they were not just taking kids indiscriminately.

24 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

I think she could have possibly been abducted by the same people and for some reason that eye thing made her and MM a target. I don't know why it might be a desirable trait to child snatchers, but 2 young girls with same rare eye condition abducted is a strange coincidence. I don't think they were not just taking kids indiscriminately.

Was this girl that claims to be Madeleine actually abducted / trafficked? I read that her family are adamant she wasn’t and is in fact a member of the family.

Also, I just can’t believe that a group abducting children would target children that had a rare eye condition that’d make them distinctive and identifiable.

10 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Was this girl that claims to be Madeleine actually abducted / trafficked? I read that her family are adamant she wasn’t and is in fact a member of the family.

Also, I just can’t believe that a group abducting children would target children that had a rare eye condition that’d make them distinctive and identifiable.

It's also unlikely that a group abducting children would wander around high end resorts trying doors on the off chance that it is a) unlocked and b) has a young child inside.

If you're going to abduct kids I would have thought you'd target the poor and destitute, the desperate and undesirable. This is why it was so plausible that the parents were involved because child snatchers just wouldn't operate in this way unless it was targeted. God knows why anyone would target any kids let alone ones with a rare eye condition, but assuming both MM and this woman were both abducted it's just too much of a crazy crazy coincidence to not think they might be connected.

29 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Me either. Doesn't make sense.

7 minutes ago, Captain... said:

This is why it was so plausible that the parents were involved because child snatchers just wouldn't operate in this way unless it was targeted

Utter rubbish.

Do you not think that after all the coverage, investigations by Portuguese and British police and Interpol over the last ten years, that they would have been found out by now?

Ridiculous assumption.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, marbles said:

Don’t think he’s saying that’s what happened.

Think he’s alluding to the fact of why it was so believable they were involved when the story first broke.

OK, maybe, but the post did come across as a conspiracy theory, like so many others.

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Utter rubbish.

Just now, marbles said:

Don’t think he’s saying that’s what happened.

Think he’s alluding to the fact of why it was so believable they were involved when the story first broke.

Yep, I'm not saying that the parents were involved, but it's such an implausible scenario that someone would be randomly trying doors to snatch a child. That's why a lot of people thought they might have been involved. Whereas if MM was targeted it makes more sense. 

Just now, Parafox said:

OK, maybe, but the post did come across as a conspiracy theory, like so many others.

I mean, there are some strange theories being thrown around now - but I think that’s what people do when they don’t have answers to mysteries.  They start coming up with crazy theories to explain why it hasn’t been solved.

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Yep, I'm not saying that the parents were involved, but it's such an implausible scenario that someone would be randomly trying doors to snatch a child. That's why a lot of people thought they might have been involved. Whereas if MM was targeted it makes more sense. 

Gotcha :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Trumpet said:

It's absolutely preposterous, isn't it? .

I'm staggered anyone is giving this girl"s story credence. That a gang was commissioned to recruit infant girls with a rare eye trait.  I could spend a lifetime looking for such a non descript feature and never find one.  

Surely far more plausible is that the girl has the same eye condition and, for her own reasons, has concocted a story using the eye coincidence as a form of 'proof'

Like I've said before, chances are that this girl is not Maddie but there is enough there to make me wonder. Much less Maddie's family...

This girl's phycologist has said there is trauma that happened from a young age that's caused her to block out most of her youth. 

Her parents have been pretty sketchy about the whole thing. 

There are pictures out there of her where she had a fairly strong resemblance to Gerry.

She grew up in a random small town in Poland where Maddie was supposedly spotted 2 days after the abduction.,

Same rare eye condition. 

....None of that singularly means much but when put together, it's not unreasonable for her to wonder about it. 

• Like 2

I've always said it and don't care who it upsets because it's true. The narrative around this if her parents were on benefits and lived on a council estate would have been worlds apart and they'd have been locked up, either for neglect (as the mccans should have been) or they'd have pinned it on them and got locked up for good. Because they're high ranking professionals they got an easy ride from the media and general public. 

• Like 3