Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Google. She has an account on Instagram but I haven't so can only go on what's on the internet. Not too much reported on it though.

I'd imagine this would be pretty high profile news and we'd know about it by now.

It could well be a publicity attempt to make money from her "story".

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Google. She has an account on Instagram but I haven't so can only go on what's on the article in the Mirror. Not too much reported on it though.

I'm skeptical but it's interesting.

I’ve just seen it as well on twitter, like you I’m also very skeptical 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

The twitter responses are interesting. Most saying it's a non-story which is my take on it, too.

Also there's so many offensive tweets in response. Awful people.

This individual has either decided to attempt to make money for herself or has been put up to it to make money for others.

Give her a DNA test. It's the only way.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

Brilliant...let's 

18 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Its on her FB group...MUST be true!!!

After all these years and millions spent on this case, this german kid has  just been biding her time to realise she Madeleine McCann  all the time!!!🙄🙄🙄

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Raj said:

Brilliant...let's 

After all these years and millions spent on this case, this german kid has  just been biding her time to realise she Madeleine McCann  all the time!!!🙄🙄🙄

I’m sceptical but surely it shouldn’t be just written off. She wants DNS testing so just do it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Raj said:

Brilliant...let's 

It is theoretically possible that she is still alive having been brought up by a new family with no real memories of her old life. Unlikely, but possible. 

Whatever I think of the McCanns I really hope they get answers eventually and don't die without ever knowing what happened to her. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Didn't she have a rather unusually shaped pupil in one eye? No need for DNA if this isn't the case in this new claim

https://instagram.com/iammadeleinemcann?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is apparently the instragram and she does have the line throught the iris of the eye.

It's not unique though, just extremely rare, so not proof.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

https://instagram.com/iammadeleinemcann?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is apparently the instragram and she does have the line throught the iris of the eye.

It's not unique though, just extremely rare, so not proof.

Love how there's a picture on there of her arm with 2 brown dots as if that is suitable evidence it's her lol

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Love how there's a picture on there of her arm with 2 brown dots as if that is suitable evidence it's her lol

Oh yeah, none of it is anyway proof, I don't even think the line in the iris is in the right place. Probably still worth a DNA check to clear it all up. Shuts up constant speculation like we have with this Aussie guy who says Charles is his dad.

34 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Life in 2023 from the perspective of an old fart 

You think you’re Madeleine McCann - don’t go to the police - just stick it on social media  

Someone you don’t know tells you something unpleasant about someone else you don’t know - who cares if it’s true or not !  - spread the word on social media

You see some yob mugging a frail pensioner  - don’t help the victim or call the police -  film it and get yourself away from the trouble but most important of all, don’t forget to post the video to social media 

You’ve just bought some boss trainers - everyone else wants those trainers but can’t afford them  - share your good fortune by posting them on social media 

You deserve more attention in life - although you’re in normal health tell the world that you have a serious illness via social media 

You go to a gig - don’t actually watch it, film it so everyone can see you were by posting it on social media 

You think you look great in your underwear and people need to know they should wish they were you - take numerous selfies in front of the mirror, filter and share on social media 

You’re having beans on toast for tea - ok, perhaps not fine dining on this occasion but everyone wants to know the minutiae of your life - make sure to arrange your plate in good lighting, take a pic and share on social media 

This is all true.

That being said, I still think social media acts as a force multiplier for good and for bad. When I get thoroughly disillusioned with humans, YouTube videos of folks helping animals (or indeed saving other people) help restore my faith.

It's clear that some people haven't read her story and are just jumping to conclusions. Either she has fabricated a very plausible lie, which you would thought could be taken down by anyone that knows her. Or she is a woman of the right age, right ethnicity, right hair colour, with a very rare condition in her eye that has a number of health conditions linked to early trauma which all sounds very consistent the McCann story, whilst not being proof, so just test her.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Life in 2023 from the perspective of an old fart 

You think you’re Madeleine McCann - don’t go to the police - just stick it on social media  

Someone you don’t know tells you something unpleasant about someone else you don’t know - who cares if it’s true or not !  - spread the word on social media

You see some yob mugging a frail pensioner  - don’t help the victim or call the police -  film it and get yourself away from the trouble but most important of all, don’t forget to post the video to social media 

You’ve just bought some boss trainers - everyone else wants those trainers but can’t afford them  - share your good fortune by posting them on social media 

You deserve more attention in life - although you’re in normal health tell the world that you have a serious illness via social media 

You go to a gig - don’t actually watch it, film it so everyone can see you were by posting it on social media 

You think you look great in your underwear and people need to know they should wish they were you - take numerous selfies in front of the mirror, filter and share on social media 

You’re having beans on toast for tea - ok, perhaps not fine dining on this occasion but everyone wants to know the minutiae of your life - make sure to arrange your plate in good lighting, take a pic and share on social media 

20230218_083126.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bit of a weird one, i mean if Madeleine McCann is still alive, she's not gonna know she's Madeleine McCann, she was only 3 at the time, who can honestly say they remember when they were 3. The story will hopefully end with something like this. Random woman, parent's just told her she's adopted, who am i.. etc.