Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

56 minutes ago, NorthWalesFox said:

Incredibly unlikely to be here.

has this story been rubbished yet? 

She's not here. She's somewhere else.

If she was here she'd be criticising Rodgers for his tactics 

edit: I know it's a typo. I just couldn't resist...lol

• Haha 1

And the end of the day, what will it hurt to check?

If it’s not her - no one is out anything, and the speculation is put to rest.

I know that if I was a parent of a child that had gone missing, I would check on every possible lead until she was found (unless of course I already knew she was dead)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, marbles said:

And the end of the day, what will it hurt to check?

If it’s not her - no one is out anything, and the speculation is put to rest.

I know that if I was a parent of a child that had gone missing, I would check on every possible lead until she was found (unless of course I already knew she was dead)

Really.? 

A DNA test is the only answer to this ridiculous claim.

The McCann's couldn't stop a legitimate lawful DNA test if there was a grain of possibility of finding the truth.

Why do people persist with this theory that they killed their daughter and have managed for years to avoid detection after ALL THE INVESTIGATION that has gone on? 

28 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Really.? 

A DNA test is the only answer to this ridiculous claim.

The McCann's couldn't stop a legitimate lawful DNA test if there was a grain of possibility of finding the truth.

Why do people persist with this theory that they killed their daughter and have managed for years to avoid detection after ALL THE INVESTIGATION that has gone on? 

Did you actually read what I wrote?  Or do you struggle with comprehension?

Im in support of a dna test.  
I said the only reason I would not want one is if I had known she was dead - MEANING her body had been found.  FFS.  Take your phony outrage somewhere else.

Edited by marbles

9 hours ago, marbles said:

I said the only reason I would not want one is if I had known she was dead - MEANING her body had been found.  FFS.  Take your phony outrage somewhere else.

Apologies.

Misunderstanding due to poor grammar. 

Your final statement in brackets suggested that you believe her parents know she is dead. That was what I found objectionable.

Edited by Parafox
  • Thanks 1

I have to say that I also interpreted the sentence "(unless of course I already knew she was dead)" as suggesting they knew because they killed her. Which has been banded about so very much since she disappeared. The clarification is appreciated.

Two things make me think they did not harm her, 1) they couldn't have had time or clear opportunity to hide her body unseen. 2) why would they keep campaigning publicly for so many years if they knew she was dead. Once the investigation quietened down, if you were guilty, surely you'd just keep yourself out of the limelight.

• Like 1

I'm not sure at the start, I would have said they were involved. But considering they have top detectives on the scene and found nothing then I'm sure they would have worked them out. One thing they haven't been changed with is neglect and leaving a child on their own, just so they can go on a jolly up. But considering they were doctors, wealthy, top lawyers. probably part of the masons. So nothing was every going to happen to them. 

The story of the polish girl claiming to be her, I think is unlikely. 

Do people really not remember things from when they were 3 years old? I definitely do but maybe I am exception…I find it hard to believe that if she is still alive she wouldn’t remember anything of her old life…

Hence why I think she’s dead. 

Edited by Stevosevic

37 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'm not sure at the start, I would have said they were involved. But considering they have top detectives on the scene and found nothing then I'm sure they would have worked them out. One thing they haven't been changed with is neglect and leaving a child on their own, just so they can go on a jolly up. But considering they were doctors, wealthy, top lawyers. probably part of the masons. So nothing was every going to happen to them. 

The story of the polish girl claiming to be her, I think is unlikely. 

What?

The McCann's are Catholics pal. 

The Roman Catholic Church has been among the most persistent critics of Freemasonry. The Church has prohibited its members from being Freemasons since the papal bull titled In eminenti apostolatus, promulgated in 1738 by Pope Clement XII. Since then, the Vatican has issued several papal bulls banning membership of Catholics from Freemasonry under threat of excommunication. 

Edited by Parafox

11 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Do people really not remember things from when they were 3 years old? I definitely do but maybe I am exception…I find it hard to believe that if she is still alive she wouldn’t remember anything of her old life…

Hence why I think she’s dead. 

And why this claim is an absolute load of BS trying to get publicity and thereby, money.

Absolutely nothing taken up in the free press as to her claims. And we all know that the red-tops would be all over this if there was any shred of a money making opportunity for them.

26 minutes ago, Parafox said:

And why this claim is an absolute load of BS trying to get publicity and thereby, money.

Absolutely nothing taken up in the free press as to her claims. And we all know that the red-tops would be all over this if there was any shred of a money making opportunity for them.

Whilst highly unlikely to be her… but if Maddie was still alive and didn’t know who she really was and then later in life started to suspect things, how would she go about discovering the truth? 

17 hours ago, marbles said:

FWIW I did not think you were implying anything bad.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Whilst highly unlikely to be her… but if Maddie was still alive and didn’t know who she really was and then later in life started to suspect things, how would she go about discovering the truth? 

I'm not certain, but I highly doubt the first port of call would be the Mirror or the Express 

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

But wouldn’t the test put an end to all of this?

If it comes out negative, the story dies and no money is made.

I just don’t get it.  As a parent, I would always be holding out hope and would have looked into this immediately.  I’m just confused as to how the parents could be ignoring this - if that’s what is happening.

Edited by marbles

1 minute ago, marbles said:

But wouldn’t the test put an end to all of this?

If it comes out negative, the story dies and no money is made.

I just don’t get it.  As a parent, I would always be holding out hope and would have looked into this immediately.

Maybe they are doing so, very very quietly.

17 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Fair enough, they are the only places I have seen the story reported, where did it originate?

Well according to her she contacted authorities and tried to reach out to the McCanns and had no success so posted on social media. It then went viral and the papers picked it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't want to be that person but what if it is her? I very much doubt she will have any relationship with Kate and Gerry and the other siblings... 

The only good thing to come of it is that they'll get closer on her being alive IF..... it is her. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't want to be that person but what if it is her? I very much doubt she will have any relationship with Kate and Gerry and the other siblings... 

The only good thing to come of it is that they'll get closer on her being alive IF..... it is her. 

If it is her, they can start to have a relationship.

Plus, hopefully the authorities can then work backwards and piece together what happened.  Eventually punishing those responsible.