Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Player Ratings - Watford

Fulop 7- Steady.

N'Gotty 7- Did what he had to do, and did it well

McAuley 7- Didn't put a foot wrong (possibly the penalty?)

Kisnorbo 7- Same as McAuley

Clarke 7- Steady once again.

Hume 9- Absolutely superb. :)

Clemence 8.5- Brilliant.

Weso 8.5- Fantastic.

Sheehan 8- Great performance.

DJ- 8- Poached the goal well again.

De Vries 8.5- Held the ball up superbly and scored a quality goal despite being absolutely knackered.

Overall, midfield and strikers ran the show, with the defence putting in a very solid performance.

Fulop - 7 - Commanding.

N Gotty - 7 - Mr reliable.

Kisnorbo 7.5 -

McAuley - 7

Clarke - Didn't really put a foot wrong all match.

Hume - 7.5 - Played well in the wide right postion. Fantastic goal.

Clemence - 8 - Dominated

Weso - 8 - Great partnership with Clem.

Sheehan - 7 - Crossing was a little inconsitant, other than that, played well.

De Vries - 7 - Kept slipping over! Held the ball up well.

DJ - 7- Struggled to settle into the game I thought.

Fulop 7- Steady.

N'Gotty 7- Did what he had to do, and did it well

McAuley 7- Didn't put a foot wrong (possibly the penalty?)

Kisnorbo 7- Same as McAuley

Clarke 7- Steady once again.

Hume 9- Absolutely superb. :)

Clemence 8.5- Brilliant.

Weso 8.5- Fantastic.

Sheehan 8- Great performance.

DJ- 8- Poached the goal well again.

De Vries 8.5- Held the ball up superbly and scored a quality goal despite being absolutely knackered.

Overall, midfield and strikers ran the show, with the defence putting in a very solid performance.

I concur - Hume was superb. And despite all the stick De Vries has received, you've got to give him a standing ovation for his performance today. He was too much for the Watford defence. They couldn't handle him.

Fulop 6 not alot to do but did it well when called upon

N'Gotty 7 shakey start kept getting caught out but adjusted and was comfortable afterwards

Kisnorbo 8

McAuley 8 both he and kissa were brilliant won vertually every tackle and header alike

Clarke 7 solid backed sheehan up well going forward

Hume 9 brilliant goal all action display, for those that say he's wasted in midfield i give you todays perfomance

Weso 9 MOTM bossed the game from midfield

Clem 8 solid display played second fiddle to weso but seemd happy enough doing so

Sheehan 7 marked down because sometimes he just doesn't make the runs you should as a winger

De Vries 9 was absolutly shatterd and was a handful all game frot the watford defence, totally deserved his goal only just shaded by weso for MOTM

DJ 7 struggled 1st half with the phsical nature of watford, took his goal well and seemed to come into the game more as a whole second half

Subs

Chambers 6 some good runs and good gamesmenship to wind the clock down when he came on in the corner

Kaebi 6 not really on longenough but showed glimpses of what may be to come

Kishishev n/a not on long enough to rate

Allen 9 tacticly spot on and gesturing to the kop to gee the team on brought an instant responce and showed the passion we have been missing in a manager since the MoN days

Fulop - 7 - Nothing to do really

N Gotty - 7 - Our very own cafu.

Kisnorbo 7 - Solid

McAuley - 7 - Battled well

Clarke - 7 - Looks like our left back problem is solved for now

Hume - 8 - Awesome goal and great play all round

Clemence - 8 - Hit the bar and ran the show.

Weso - 8 - He's here, He's there.

Sheehan - 7 - Took his goal well and other than that was steady

De Vries - 7.5 - won a few headers and always gave the watford defence problems, Took his goal well and what a celebration.

DJ - 7- in and out of the game but showed good instinct to put it in the net.

Fulop 7- nothing to do

N'Gotty 7.5-solid,got forward well at times, did annoying chipped ball twice though

McAuley 8-very good, they didn't have many clear chances so he must have played well

Kisnorbo 8- see above

Clarke 7.5- did well but their attacks in first part of game were down left.

Clemence 8.5- very good, composed, rarely gave ball away, touch of class.

Weso 8- battled well and got forwd well a couple of times.

Sheehan 7.5- did well other than early on like Clarke.

Hume-.5- what we used to from him and topped off with a great goal

DJ 7.5- unlucky not to score twice. took goal well.

De Vries 7.5- worked hard but lacked final touch/fell over. kept going though and very deserved goal.

Martin Allen-10- mainly for his pre match and post match actions :D pure quality, oh yer and we played well.

Fulop - 7 - didn't have much to do and was alert when required. Makes such a difference having a solid keeper

N'Gotty - 8 - Superb, such a quality player

Kisnorbo - 8 Didn't put a foot wrong, great game

McAuley - 8.5 - Great performance at the back

Clarke - 8 - great addition, first time i seen him today and thought he was solid

Hume - 8.5 - great display, finally been put on the wing where i think he shows his best ALL the time, Great Goal and showed some sublime touches

Wesolowski - 9* - ran the show, typified the Leicester spirit, awesome shotthat hit the bar, brilliant

Clemence - 8.5 - great display, kept things simple, brilliant. formed a great partnership with weso...

Sheehan - 8.5 - showed how good a footballer he is today, fantastic shooting techniques and helped clarke loads. More performances like that and the left wing position is sorted

De Vries - 8.5 - Well what can i say, proved so many people wrong again today, such a well taken goal, and i was especially pleased to see how much it meant to him he kept punching the air 2-3 minutes after the goal aswel! Someone said behind me De Vries is Crap, get him off, **** you mate he showed you up when he scored

Campbell - 8.5 - Proper poachers finish, good display and done what he is paid to do. He COULD score 20-25 this season, lets see...

Fulop - 7 - didn't have much to do and was alert when required. Makes such a difference having a solid keeper

N'Gotty - 8 - Superb, such a quality player

Kisnorbo - 8 Didn't put a foot wrong, great game

McAuley - 8.5 - Great performance at the back

Clarke - 8 - great addition, first time i seen him today and thought he was solid

Hume - 8.5 - great display, finally been put on the wing where i think he shows his best ALL the time, Great Goal and showed some sublime touches

Wesolowski - 9* - ran the show, typified the Leicester spirit, awesome shotthat hit the bar, brilliant

Clemence - 8.5 - great display, kept things simple, brilliant. formed a great partnership with weso...

Sheehan - 8.5 - showed how good a footballer he is today, fantastic shooting techniques and helped clarke loads. More performances like that and the left wing position is sorted

De Vries - 8.5 - Well what can i say, proved so many people wrong again today, such a well taken goal, and i was especially pleased to see how much it meant to him he kept punching the air 2-3 minutes after the goal aswel! Someone said behind me De Vries is Crap, get him off, **** you mate he showed you up when he scored

Campbell - 8.5 - Proper poachers finish, good display and done what he is paid to do. He COULD score 20-25 this season, lets see...

spot on, people around me were saying the same thing!

Fulop - 7 - He seems to have calmed the whole side down, confidence is high.

N'Gotty - 7 - He played for AC Milan you know.

Clarke - 8 - I think this guy is great, I hope he keeps it up and we extend the deal.

Kisnorbo - 7 - Coped well with what Watford had.

McAuley - 7 - Likewise

Hume - 7 - great strike, still has to work on his decision making, but played well.

Wesolowski - 9 - It is frightening to think how good he could have been without the breaks.

Clemence - 8 - Class, he does what it says on the tin.

Sheehan - 7 - much better than last week (still need a proper left winger though)

Campbell - 6 - We bought him to score goals and he has 2 in his last 2 now

de Vries - 7 - Clearly just wants to play at Walkers. When he plays like that we create chances, Danny Shittu won't play many games where he is mauled and battered.

de Vries - 7 - Clearly just wants to play at Walkers. When he plays like that we create chances, Danny Shittu won't play many games where he is mauled and battered.

exactly all his critics should sit and watch the desire and determination he has showed to prove to allen he deserves his place and the celebration for his goal showed how much he cares and WANTS to succed here

Fulop - 7 Steady

N'Gotty - 7 Steady and reliable.

Kisnorbo - 8 Solid, won everything.

Mcauley - 8 The same as Kisnorbo.

Clarke - 7.5 Didn't do anything wrong.

Hume - 9 Brilliant performance, what a goal ! :D

Weso - 9 Ran himself into the ground, great partnership with Clem.

Clemence - 9 Great distribution of passing. Great partnership with Weso.

Sheehan - 8 Played very well, scored, but his final crosses weren't the best.

DJ - 8 Took his goal well, lively.

MDV - 8 Played very well, dis his job and a little more ;)

Subs:

Kaebi - 6.5 Wasn't on that long and the ball didn't get to him much but when it did he showed a few glimpses of what he is all about :cool:

Chambers - 7 Did well when come on.

Kishishev - Wasn't on very long.

Fulop 7 - Great save in vain just before the pen, didn't have a lot to do

N'Gotty 7 - Not a right back, but did well

McAuley 7 - Getting better

Kisnorbo 9 - Absolutely sensational. A couple of big tackles and some awesome heading. For his height, he is the best header of a football in this division. Outstanding.

Clarke 7 - Steady again. Which is what you want from a left back

Hume 8.5 - Fantastic goal, all action as usual.

Clemence 8.5 - Always in control. Sheer class.

Wesolowski 9 - Best i've seen him play. Full of running, good passing.

Sheehan 7 - Great to see him score, but he still doesn't convince me wide right.

Campbell 7.5 - Looked busy, good poaching.

de Vries 8.5 - I have the misfortune of sitting around a couple of closed-minded morons who won't give him a chance. My protestations in his defence were justified by a superb goal, created single handedly. Although not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, he worked his socks off and did much good work.

Fulop 7 - Great save in vain just before the pen, didn't have a lot to do

N'Gotty 7 - Not a right back, but did well

McAuley 7 - Getting better

Kisnorbo 9 - Absolutely sensational. A couple of big tackles and some awesome heading. For his height, he is the best header of a football in this division. Outstanding.

Clarke 7 - Steady again. Which is what you want from a left back

Hume 8.5 - Fantastic goal, all action as usual.

Clemence 8.5 - Always in control. Sheer class.

Wesolowski 9 - Best i've seen him play. Full of running, good passing.

Sheehan 7 - Great to see him score, but he still doesn't convince me wide right.

Campbell 7.5 - Looked busy, good poaching.

de Vries 8.5 - I have the misfortune of sitting around a couple of closed-minded morons who won't give him a chance. My protestations in his defence were justified by a superb goal, created single handedly. Although not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, he worked his socks off and did much good work.

What about on the left :dunno:

Fulop - 7 - Commanding.

N Gotty - 7 - Mr reliable.

Kisnorbo 7.5 -

McAuley - 7

Clarke - Didn't really put a foot wrong all match.

Hume - 7.5 - Played well in the wide right postion. Fantastic goal.

Clemence - 8 - Dominated

Weso - 8 - Great partnership with Clem.

Sheehan - 7 - Crossing was a little inconsitant, other than that, played well.

De Vries - 7 - Kept slipping over! Held the ball up well.

DJ - 7- Struggled to settle into the game I thought.

So did everyone else, the pitch was very wet.

Fulop 7 To be fair had nothing to do he flapped at a cross at the very start but other than that Solid

N'Gotty 6.5 Solid enough just isnt pacey enough for full back

McAuley 8 Very good game didnt put a foot wrong great tackles

Kisnorbo 7 Sound but not outstanding

Clarke 6.5 Looked a bit slow against King quiet performance compared to others in the team

Hume 9 Brilliant goal some brilliant touches great all round

Wesolowski 9 Always running forward excellent so strong

Clemence 8 Wasnt as outstanding as others but didnt put a foot wrong

Sheehan 8 Unlucky not to score 2 free kicks was very impressed with him as i didnt expect much

Campbell 7 Was everywhere and made good runs but first touch was poor

De Vreis 8 Im not his biggest fan but was good today even if he did spend alot of time on his backside held the ball up won most of his headers and ball control was good credit to him he earnt his place in the team today

Chambers 6 Looked eager but didnt do much

Kaebi 6.5 Didnt do anything wrong but didnt have enough time to make an impression

Kishishev N/A Couldnt really rate

Fulop 7 - didnt have a whole lot to do but was imposing and appeared to communicate well with the defence

N'Gotty 7 - Solid and commanding, but lacks creativity when in a position to cross. Not a full back. Somewhere down the line one of Kisnorbo, NGotty or Mcauley will have to be on the bench

McAuley 8 - some really great clearances in the first half restoring my faith in him

Kisnorbo 9 - man on a mission, absolutely solid, got through the nose bleed well.

Clarke 7 - good, but sometimes he backs off too much sometimes. Still seems a good aquisition to the squad if we keep him

Hume 9 - probably the best game I have ever seen him play - fantastic first touch, great passing, absolute screamer of a goal. Hope we play him in that position every week

Clemence 8 - Good distribution, excellent positioning and vision. VERY lucky not to get sent off after getting involved in that brawl.

Wesolowski 9 - Really starting to see the best of him, some great runs, great tackles, gra

Sheehan 8 - good free kicks, nice overlap play. Such an improvement on his performance at palace. Lucky, but well taken free kick for the goal.

Campbell 8 - Some great runs off the ball. Good pressuring of the opposition. Took his goal well

de Vries 8 - Fell over too much in the first half, but took his goal very well indeed. Good control in the second half and gave us plent of options up front. However he was clearly knackered after about 70 mins - hence I believe the introduction of chambers took some pressure off him running so much.

Chambers - 7 - Some good runs down the wing, nice lay offs and kept the ball moving at a time we pretty much had our backs to the wall.

Kaebi - 6 Wasnt on for long but looked sharp. Lovely little throw in moves for the MDV goal.

Kishishev - 5 - wasnt on for long but still gave the ball away about 5 times. Not sure about him

Martin Allen - 8 - I would never have thought in a million years he'd dare to play 3 strikers today. That along with some well timed subs and generally brilliant tactics sum up to a great win.

Ref - 0 One of the worst performances I've seen in years. Totally lost control of the game, and was handing cards out hand over fist towards the end - and what for??? The penalty left me totally bewildered

Archived