Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

20 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

We said goodbye to one of our own today, first at Gilroes then at The Pumping Station in Cropston. A wonderful, if that is the right world, celebration of the life of a tremendous man. City shirts worn by many. Gone too soon but so much love for him. Emotional.

Who's this, may I ask?

Heard today that someone's, who used to be high up at the club, child tragically passed away unexpectedly recently. :(

Edited by Wymeswold fox

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Paul Coulson, a massive City fan.

Surname rings a bell, but not one I heard about earlier (see above post, won't mention in public on here), but never knew him personally as well. Rip.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

13 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Just been on  BBC 5 Live talking (briefly) about ambulance paramedic stress caused by hospital delays.

....Meanwhile a guy was gasping for air in the back of your ambulance lol 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Noticed Smoke coming from under the bonnet this morning. Garage are hopeful it is just a pipe or a seal that is broke. Smells like its a diesel leak. My luck with cars over the years has been awful so I just know it will be something major 

Turns out it's a fuel injector that is leaking. Gotta find a garage to get it fixed. Luckily the car is still drivable. Goin Devon Sunday so looks like we r taking the wife's car

Little update on my ears for those interested, swab came back, i have (unpronounceable) so i got a targeted medicine and a warning. The doctor made a big speech about why its taken so long (they wanted a proper look) i'm sure this detailed explanation had nothing to do with the customer satisfaction form I was handed on the way out.

The scary part was that she cant refer me to the hospital just yet as they are still overrun I wont get seen, I have to see her again on Monday morning and go after that if i need to. She is concerned my ear drum might burst and if this medicine gets into the inner ear I could become permanently deaf :blink:

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Little update on my ears for those interested, swab came back, i have (unpronounceable) so i got a targeted medicine and a warning. The doctor made a big speech about why its taken so long (they wanted a proper look) i'm sure this detailed explanation had nothing to do with the customer satisfaction form I was handed on the way out.

The scary part was that she cant refer me to the hospital just yet as they are still overrun I wont get seen, I have to see her again on Monday morning and go after that if i need to. She is concerned my ear drum might burst and if this medicine gets into the inner ear I could become permanently deaf :blink:

Blimey mate that does sound a bit scary ! ...    Try to have a good weekend and ignore it as best you can and good luck Monday.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Wedding anniversary today. Been wed to Mrs Col for one year. Gonna try out a restaurant tonight in Kibworth.

Congratulations Col ! ....   But don't make a rod for your own back and start as you mean to go on ...     Tell her you are going out for a few pints with your mates and then return with a fish and chip supper nicely wrapped in a quality newspaper ....     If you want to go the whole hog get her an extra pickled onion.     :thumbup:

• Like 2

Just now, Countryfox said:

Congratulations Col ! ....   But don't make a rod for your own back and start as you mean to go on ...     Tell her you are going out for a few pints with your mates and then return with a fish and chip supper nicely wrapped in a quality newspaper ....     If you want to go the whole hog get her an extra pickled onion.     :thumbup:

Exactly, set the bar low CF lol 

Congrats Col.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Blimey mate that does sound a bit scary ! ...    Try to have a good weekend and ignore it as best you can and good luck Monday.  

Thanks CF will do. hopefully the new stuff sorts it finally.

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Wedding anniversary today. Been wed to Mrs Col for one year. Gonna try out a restaurant tonight in Kibworth.

Congrats to you both

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Cheers lads!