Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Wedding anniversary today. Been wed to Mrs Col for one year. Gonna try out a restaurant tonight in Kibworth.

Congratulations Col and have a great time. When I got married I was well into my football and suggested a two year contract with a two-year option. That was 50 years ago come the back end of this summer and she often says she should have accepted! :).      

1 hour ago, Thracian said:

Congratulations Col and have a great time. When I got married I was well into my football and suggested a two year contract with a two-year option. That was 50 years ago come the back end of this summer and she often says she should have accepted! :).      

lol

Magic!

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Theres a special place in hell reserved for neighbours who cut their grass at 8 in the mroning on a sunday. Cvnts, the lot of em

Cut yours at 9pm then. Should make it hard for them to fall asleep

4 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Theres a special place in hell reserved for neighbours who cut their grass at 8 in the mroning on a sunday. Cvnts, the lot of em

Or worse yet the suburban menace the 'DIY Guy'. Every neighbourhood has them.

Hammering, sanding, sawing etc always on a Sunday before 9 am.

• Like 1

Daughters car got done over AGAIN... Phones, wallet etc, gone... we know the theiving little fvcks that do it... but cops cant find proof.

She works virtually 24/7 on charity work and part time job... and this sh1t keeps happening... feel for her :(

Thinking about taking the law into my own hands and fvck these little bastards up.

17 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I've had a couple of beers.....The wife is looking all of a sudden very sexy

Get a couple of bottles of vodka down her neck and you'll be in with a chance yourself.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Daughters car got done over AGAIN... Phones, wallet etc, gone... we know the theiving little fvcks that do it... but cops cant find proof.

She works virtually 24/7 on charity work and part time job... and this sh1t keeps happening... feel for her :(

Thinking about taking the law into my own hands and fvck these little bastards up.

Time to get a little liam neeson taken styles on them.

Why does she leave her wallet and phones in the car though?  Thats just asking for little $hits to take it. 

27 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Forget to say yesterday. The restaurant I took Mrs Col to was 'The lighthouse' in Kibworth. If you've never been, go...it was packed last night and the deconstructed fish, chips, mushy peas and chunky tartare is to die for.

Should have gone for pea wet imo

2 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Well, today's been OK....Just taking stock of things! Yesterday was a blur, having been diagnosed with cancer last week.

We've been sorting through our next few weeks today, and you honestly couldn't make it up.

There's me gonna need to be spending some deal of time at the LRI,(20mls distant), over the next few weeks, the 'Mrs' facing a series of appointments, possibly an 'op' at Derby Nuffield for knee damage at the same time and the car needing an MOT before the beginning of May...Gonna be a busy period !

Fcking hell mate, that's awful. How bad is it?

5 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Thanks bud ! No point being negative or you're on a downward path already. The day I was born, Doris Day's 'Que Sera Sera'  was number one in the charts and that's always how I've led my life!   

Sorry about your diagnosis. I like your outlook though. I think a positive outlook is part of beating it. Obviously catching it early and getting the right treatment is paramount but believing you'll get through it is huge too.

As for number one when people were born, Joe Dolce "Shut up your face" was number one when my sister was born. Unfortunately she hasn't led her life by that! lol 

8 hours ago, Worthington said:

Dunno yet. Got the 'live or die' consultation on Thursday. Treatable if caught early enough apparently, but could, even at best, be facing a fairly big 'op' followed by anything from 15-33 weeks of 'chemotherapy'. Not gonna be work fit for a while.

Staying as positive as I can....Mrs is in bits but, I keep telling her it could be a lot worse. Look at young Bradley, he's not even had a life bless him. Alternatively, I could fall off a ladder or something and not even have time to say goodbye! Cancer's a little bastard yes, but it's there to be fought and hopefully beaten ! 

Kin el mate, with such a positive attitude like this I've no doubt you'll beat it!

I'm sure we all know people now who have won their battle (my Mother-In-Law has, twice) and with the miracles of modern science you've got every chance.

Fingers crossed for you mate and we all wish you well :thumbup: