Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Went to a house party at my Mum's earlier with around 40 people attending.

Don't think I'll have any cake for a while, too addictive.

Cake is a made up drug

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollism said:

Went to that new Steakhouse last night where Toby Carvery was in Whetstone. Had one drink each and the bill was £50! Food was above average but I can't justify going there again :(

I went to the one in Rothley Saturday lunchtime. 

We had 1 soft drink each, and then ordered the 2 course set menu each. Came to just under £30

A 79 off the white tees for a net 69 ln our Easter Cup competition was helped by using a heavier putter for the first time. Not sure if it'll get me anywhere near the prizes but it sure beat my medal round a few days earlier when a catastrophic third hole (lost ball and another hit out of bounds) effectively put me out of the contest with 15 holes to go.

• Like 2

Woke up with one of those where am I moments ...    Head pounding and feeling like you know what.  Remembered I was in Spain ..   Remembered I'd been in an Irish bar ...   Remembered the football and some Athletico fans ...   Oh dear it's all coming back now.    Still ! ...    It's a new day and the suns out !

15 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Woke up with one of those where am I moments ...    Head pounding and feeling like you know what.  Remembered I was in Spain ..   Remembered I'd been in an Irish bar ...   Remembered the football and some Athletico fans ...   Oh dear it's all coming back now.    Still ! ...    It's a new day and the suns out !

Mrs Countryfox seems to have enjoyed it..

58f7228e9cec4_Drunkredneckgirl.jpg.c78d1e17ca343ceef51fce77f8fa36b9.jpg

Now all you need to do is get the car back...

58f722e3c41d4_carintree.jpg.ecaf930c57027058d3d7c28c0eaf4c96.jpg

• Like 1

I'm so depressed. I woke up today thinking we had qualified for the semi finals. I had a really vivid dream, which is rare for me, where everything happened the way it did but in the ninetieth minute we had 14 minutes added on but half the players had given up and gone to get changed, Jamie vardy scored a screamer with 2 minutes to go to make it 2-1 (2-2) and all the players who had gone to get changed came running back on to try and snatch a winner. Andy King was one of them and he had got changed into his suit and was wearing schoolboy shoes and the ball fell to him in the box and he toe poked it in to make it 3-1(3-2) and we all went mental and started singing: king, king, Andy andy king.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

I'm so depressed. I woke up today thinking we had qualified for the semi finals. I had a really vivid dream, which is rare for me, where everything happened the way it did but in the ninetieth minute we had 14 minutes added on but half the players had given up and gone to get changed, Jamie vardy scored a screamer with 2 minutes to go to make it 2-1 (2-2) and all the players who had gone to get changed came running back on to try and snatch a winner. Andy King was one of them and he had got changed into his suit and was wearing schoolboy shoes and the ball fell to him in the box and he toe poked it in to make it 3-1(3-2) and we all went mental and started singing: king, king, Andy andy king.

So after all that you still believed it and thought we qualified lol  

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

So after all that you still believed it and thought we qualified lol  

You know what it's like, you wake up half asleep and it only clicks after half of your morning cup of coffee. I've thought I was a millionaire or banging Holly Willoughby in the past as well, pretty sobering when you realise but they are glorious hours to be had.

• Like 3